herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Updates? :camp: :D

Yeah I have been lazy and not bothered :lol:

Car is out the body shop looking fresh (at the back anyway, front could still do with a respray!). I will get some pics up when I remember.

I have sorted most parts I need for the R32 (to get it in anyway, just little bits as I go along then) so I am hoping to start it very very soon!

Looking forward to seeing this one being completed and hopefully kept this time. Good luck Rob!

Looking forward to seeing this one being completed and hopefully kept this time. Good luck Rob!

nice one rob! - if you need any help i can try to be of some use :D

Cheers mate, I might hold you to it :lol:

Kev will be helping most of the time as he's anxious to learn more about the 24v's so I'm not complaining, his help will be legendary!

Cheers mate, I might hold you to it :lol:

Kev will be helping most of the time as he's anxious to learn more about the 24v's so I'm not complaining, his help will be legendary!

Shame you don't have more "Chicken shed space" Andy, could do both side by side!

And if you sell it 10 minutes after we get it running..... I'll have to get my slipper out and give you a public b0ll0cking :lol:

And if you sell it 10 minutes after we get it running..... I'll have to get my slipper out and give you a public b0ll0cking :lol:

:lol: that'll never ever happen mate because I know we'll get ir running factory smooth ;)

Shame you don't have more "Chicken shed space" Andy, could do both side by side!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i've filled a double unit, my loft and a garage loft with parts for one car - i'd need an entire barn!

:lol: that'll never ever happen mate because I know we'll get ir running factory smooth ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing this in action Rob, if you and Kev need a spare pair of hands I'm only down the road and I don't think I'll be starting my project properly until June/July now as my wedding has cost a bit more than we thought so I'll have a bit of spare time.

I'm looking forward to seeing this in action Rob, if you and Kev need a spare pair of hands I'm only down the road and I don't think I'll be starting my project properly until June/July now as my wedding has cost a bit more than we thought so I'll have a bit of spare time.

You're more than welcome to come and lend a hand mate. I'll let you know when we start!

if i'm counting my onions right here then;

there's going to be:

1. mine

2. Karl's

3. Kip's

4. Coxy's

5. Herisites'

6. Yeti's

7. biggerbigben's

8. poss Quicky 1980's

that's EIGHT Corrado R32 conversions!!! :shock: and that's without even mentioning those who are just contemplating doing it or those who have done 24v conversions!

there were none not so long ago (save phatvr6 and the like who don't use this forum anymore) - i guess it's the "fashion" at the moment! :lol:

you forgot bigpantsbaby pete, so that makes 8/9 i think.

Dont forget mine! :wave: Had my engine for over a year now... cars been off the road or 27 months now. Its not a "fashion" thing. Thought it would be the more reliable choice over a vr6t.

You're more than welcome to come and lend a hand mate. I'll let you know when we start!

I'm more than happy to lend a hand too mate. I will pop up in my C so you can photocopy and use tracing paper as required...

if i'm counting my onions right here then;

there's going to be:

1. mine

2. Karl's

3. Kip's

4. Coxy's

5. Herisites'

6. Yeti's

7. biggerbigben's

8. poss Quicky 1980's

that's EIGHT Corrado R32 conversions!!! :shock: and that's without even mentioning those who are just contemplating doing it or those who have done 24v conversions!

there were none not so long ago (save phatvr6 and the like who don't use this forum anymore) - i guess it's the "fashion" at the moment! :lol:

you forgot bigpantsbaby pete, so that makes 8/9 i think.

Dont forget mine! :wave: Had my engine for over a year now... cars been off the road or 27 months now. Its not a "fashion" thing. Thought it would be the more reliable choice over a vr6t.[/quote:1i8mdfzu]

Are the 2.8's not allowed to join this club? :(

I'm more than happy to lend a hand too mate. I will pop up in my C so you can photocopy and use tracing paper as required...

Again you are more than welcome mate, will be good to catch up as well!

Took a few pics with a mate lastnight, only got a couple to upload at the min but will have a few more up soon. Got one of the rear to show the work I had done at StyleHaus after the silly bint crashed in to me!

Just waiting on Dubpower downpipes btw and then I'll be starting the engine conversion! Not long now!

robs_corrado1_bleach.jpg

robs_corrado5.jpg

Cheers guys!

Few more...

robs_corrado9.jpg

Majorly blurry but I liked this shot as you can still make out its a corrado speeding past!

robs_corrado10.jpg

Trying to look gangsta 8) - not really, it was quite bright out!

robs_corrado12.jpg

robs_corrado14.jpg

Love this pic!

panning shots look really good, i like the car it looks purposeful :)

panning shots look really good, i like the car it looks purposeful :)

Cheers mate! It will be a bit more purposeful when it's got the R32 lump in it :clap: