Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Parking Over 2 Spaces

chrishill wrote

Sorry, maybe I'm unusual in thinking certain things are more important than paintwork.

Not at all, chrishill.

When we have it easy in life, we lose perspective of what is really important.

Despite what many say about living in this country in these "hard" times, it is a sign of great material wealth, unsophistication and perhaps spiritual poverty when we worry so much about a scratch or a dent in the door of our car.

Don't get me wrong - I am in this boat as well as far as my carefully selected material possesions are concerned, but I find I am always having to reassess my life and values when being exposed to reports of, say, how in 2006, millions of children are living and sleeping on the streets of the world, or are raking through massive, putrid refuse heaps to survive. The list of horrors is endless.

Many say life must go on and we have earned what we have got, so get on and enjoy it, however, guilt always has a habit of drawing many of us up from time to time.

KARMANN wrote:

MTC R32 has went very quiet-come on make a post to spice this up again.

Is he really from an "Axis of Evil" country as his flag suggests, or like some other "comics" on the forum is he using that flag out of contrariness or an attempt to be seen as an "off the wall" kind of guy :shock: ?

off-topic PS

Should people on the forum not be compelled to use their true flag?

I have no time for people who say they are from Turkistan when they were born and raised in somewhere like Kilburn or Scunthorpe. :lol:

(On a similar theme, a girl in our street and her family were conned by an Algerian. She has learning difficulties, he told her first of all he was French. They got engaged and married had a child - fell out - fought in court over custody of it - she won. It came out in court that he had 3 passports and had come to Edinburgh as it was known to be a cushy number and you could screw our government and taxpayers out of loadsamoney. These guys are making it very difficult for well-intentioned, decent, hard working immigrants as well as the residents.)

well according to himself he works for the Government's Benefits office or similar

EDIT

... My point was there are many out there claiming disability wen they shouldn't be and thats fact..... Do you personaly know how many people are falsely claiming Disability premiums...

I work for the departments and come across this daily!!!!

and for all you who think that because you have a Raddo you should not have kids makes me angry...where does it say that Raddo drivers manual that if you have a child you should automatically put it up for sale with a sign that says 'baby forces sale'!

Yip.Loads of 'rado for sale ads with that blurb.Should read-'missus wears the trousers-she's lookin' for £----.

YES WE DO WEAR THE TROUSERS BUT WE ALSO OWN THE RADDO!!! HA! HA! :lol: :lol:

Blimey, ive only just come accross this thread. I find some comments quite insulting here, especially from mtc r32.

I am disabled. Not in a big way, but it can affect my walking distance. I do have a blue badge. You brought my old G60. Would you have said I was disabled? Probably not. But I always park in a disabled bay, because I dont know when my walking will be affected. If all the bays were taken up by people who wernt disabled, I may find myself having to park further away, or in a space where it would then be very difficult to get in my car.

People who do park in disabled spots and not disabled are ignorent of the problems it can cause. Just use some common sence.