Sign in to follow this  
Kick Up The Rs

RSR Outlet question

Jabba option is twice the Price of G-Werks one.

Why?

Also, is it worth fitting one to a non-ported charger (with 68mm pulley & chip)?

As ever, just curious.

Cos jabba sport always more expensive than g werks.

Ive got a g werks one on my charger and you do notice the diifference...

We Sell both styles of outlet the BBM one is slightly larger for £95.00 and the std OEM style outlet kits at under £80

Definatly worth fitting one if your std housing is looking a little damp around the edges

Stupid question i know but how do you know if youve got one fitted ? Ive got the stage 4 charger from jabba with boost return deleted and it makes a dumpvalve type noise at a certain rev, is that because of the boost return or is that what the outlet would do.

sorry for being a dummy

If you have a large plastic box looking thing on the back of your charger then you dont have an RSR outlet.

We Sell both styles of outlet the BBM one is slightly larger for £95.00 and the std OEM style outlet kits at under £80

Definatly worth fitting one if your std housing is looking a little damp around the edges

I got mine from G Werks and its fantastic thanks Darren.. :salute:

Yep I have a B&B fitted. Got it from g Werks. very nice bit of kit. You can tell if ya have an RSR kit on yr motor by looking at the charger outlet. If you have a large ugly black plastic box fitted. Then you have the standard silencer, if looks like the pictures on G Weks site ya have an RSR. :D

The original plastic muffler boxs are reported to leak boost over time as they get older so a nice new RSR it is recommended...

i replaced my black box with the rsr an it made a right difference in sound an performance,after removin the black box i noticed that the bolts that held it together just turned an turned so the it must have sheared off in the plastic,so maybes i was loosin boost,also i hear once u have ya charger serviced u never get a complete seal on the box,no idea how true that is sure daz will be able to tell u all u need to know,give gwerks a ring there always willin to help

Think we all know that feeling.

But hey this is something else to add to the wish list.

It gets bigger by the day.

Just got to hide the damn thing in case the missus sees how much i want to spend..............................

:wink:

She asked me the other day how much my new suspension cost. I said £65 a corner to make it sound better...

It's actually bloody good value, but trying to convince someone who thinks a car is just something to get you to the shops / Hairdressers this is another matter!

Back on topic, what does the RSR do sound-wise?

Couldnt really tell with mine because i fitted an induction kit at the same time so sounded completly different from before. It sound fantastic now like just waiting to get a smaller pully and a SNS chip... :cheers:

ok another stupid question does the rsr outlet make the woosh noise coz i am getting mixed up now lol i no i am dump