Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

Are all Rado Recaros the same?

evening Will, well i sat in some leather recaros in a rado 2 days ago, and they were no where as hugging as the ones that i had years ago in my golf mk2 that had edition1 recaros in it. the sides of the seats are no where as hugging, and the thigh supports are no where near as high,

speak soon mate

Karl

Howdy mate.

Your vibratechnics will be there before 1.00 tomorrow :)

So do you reckon the leather recaros are less huggy than the cloth ones? I don't have the smallest ass in the world but do fancy some black recaro niceness.

great, cheers Will, that bloody charger you sold me has killed a new gerbox mount, and the front mount is quickly heading towards the scrap yard, but its fun though :lol: personally Will, i would not get the leather recaros, what about some RS recaros, custom frames. and get them recovered in any material you want, they would be unique, much more comfier, and cheaper. :wink:

your a star.

Karl

dont really know about that 100% Will, but there is a company in coventry DUBSHACK 02476 256387, that a couple of peeps i know have had porsche/fiesta/bmw seats fitted into golf mk2's, rados, and mk1's, the bmw seats were fitted into the rado, and they were fine, i'm 6ft 3" and i could get in and out, with enough headroom. :wink: