BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

It was £500 with all fees paid, fairly cheap for a 3x3 plate :cool:

Depending how your brain works, it has a cheeky side to it if read 2x1x1x2 ;)

That is a pretty good price with fees been thinking about buying one for g60 have a nice 3x3 plate on sierra UIJ442 also had one on my fabia vrs N40VRS which was sold last wk to a guy from stirling:(

That is a pretty good price with fees been thinking about buying one for g60 have a nice 3x3 plate on sierra UIJ442 also had one on my fabia vrs N40VRS which was sold last wk to a guy from stirling:(

I have a problem with plates :o

I have B111 COR on my Caddy van, the wife is a Podiatrist (foot doctor) I got T4 OES for her car, I also have R30 TWA which was on my R32, car is gone, plate is for sale @ £500, in the past, I had E57 ORM - Storm, which is on a very nice Mystic Blue storm on here, R3 GVW - R36, S12 OCO - Scirocco :cool:

Edit: Woops, Jons Storm is Blue :o

Edited by BILLCOR

I have B111 COR on my Caddy van, the wife is a Podiatrist (foot doctor) I got T4 OES for her car, I also have R30 TWA which was on my R32, car is gone, plate is for sale @ £500, in the past, I had E57 ORM - Storm, which is on a very nice green storm on here, R3 GVW - R36, S12 OCO - Scirocco :cool:

I do like the r32 plate but it might go over the heads of some people especially south of the border:help:

I have B111 COR on my Caddy van, the wife is a Podiatrist (foot doctor) I got T4 OES for her car, I also have R30 TWA which was on my R32, car is gone, plate is for sale @ £500, in the past, I had E57 ORM - Storm, which is on a very nice Mystic Blue storm on here, R3 GVW - R36, S12 OCO - Scirocco :cool:

Edit: Woops, Jons Storm is Blue :o

Cheers bud and yeah looks like you have a plate obsession

Bought anymore plates over the wkend bi:lol:ll

Bought anymore plates over the wkend bi:lol:ll

Nah, no more plates for a while, have to pay for the respray tomorrow :eek:

Nah, no more plates for a while, have to pay for the respray tomorrow :eek:

How did you get on paying for your respray did it come in at what you were expecting (4kish):shock:

How did you get on paying for your respray did it come in at what you were expecting (4kish):shock:

All paid, dont know where you got the £4k from, was £2.5 plus some new trim, so yeah nearly £4k :lol:

Car is back at long last, couple of little snags to sort, so they are having it back Monday/Tuesday :bonk:

Few pics of the car when I got it from Mic last year ( I've nicked them of his thread :o )

Looked good from a distance, unfortunatly some barsteward had keyed it and there was a little bit of rust on the rear arch

The previous pics show the main reason for the complete respray and I think it has been well worth the wait, new plate on and also fitted the Ch's yesterday which I rather like :cool:

When I get it back again, it'll get a few coats of wax as there is none on there yet, anyways, here are a few quick pics

Looks awesome Bill! Nice work.

Cheers mate

looks really sweet. love the ch's , (wish i could find some), suit the car so well

any plans on the engine front ?

Love the CH's, bloody hard to find though, engine front?? its had a 24v transplant, may consider charging it, but not any time soon as I've already spent way over what the car cost me to buy, still got the Recaro's to fit, just want to make sure all the dusty work is finished first :thumbleft:

Looks amazing on those wheels

Cheers

Does look very nice. If you think about selling the exhaust I would probaby be interested.

Not selling it mate, just dont like the tailpipe, I actually bought a Borla tip to fit over the end, but due to the shape of the pipe coming from the box, it doesn't fit, I'm gonna have to get something made up :rolleyes:

Looks very nice but spending 2.5k on paint when whole car is worth less than that is insane..... who said things we love make any sense :) Nice to see another well sprayed Corrado :)

All paid, dont know where you got the £4k from, was £2.5 plus some new trim, so yeah nearly £4k :lol:

I think someone asked you earlier in thread the cost and you replied with something along them lines. But what you have paid is a good price and it looks very nice indeed the wheels finish it off:thumbleft:

Eventually got a half decent run in 69 (Mincy no more) today, only 40-50 miles, but was a nice drive round the East Neuk, a few blasts, but mainly just cruising, great to be back in the car after its past 8/9 months of the road :luvlove:

No, not that kind of Golf.....

All washed and polished for winter hibernation, few pics on our famous Golf course, Old Course Hotel and the West Sands where part of Chariots of Fire was filmed

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

003-6.jpg

Then of to bed for a few months

012.jpg

Edited by BILLCOR