Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

Look - I Detailed NOTHING today!!!!!!!

Probably better post in the all new Car Care Forum then.......

Oops missed that one - slapped wrists then. So this is for all the car valeters out there to post about what cars they cleaned today then!

I'll take pics of the Company Car and post them up in there after I've stuck it through the car wash!!!!

me neither nothing but ill have a bath in a bit might detail my arse ill post pics when im done.

please dont, unless u got some 9x16's hanging out the sides lol

i speed detailed my car today and chucked a hot bucket of water over the wheels, do i get a medal or a 5 page thread telling me where i went wrong!

i speed detailed my car today and chucked a hot bucket of water over the wheels' date=' do i get a medal or a 5 page thread telling me where i went wrong![/quote']

No it's only a Corrado so it doesn't count!

me neither nothing but ill have a bath in a bit might de-tail my arse ill post pics when im done.

You were born with a tail?! ;)

why all the hate towards those who either enjoy detailing their cars, those who make a living from it, or those who just like hearing about it or learning new things.

If you dont care about your car enough to keep it clean then fair enough but no need to getting at those who do.

Sorry but there seems like little point to this thread other than a pad-fest so closing.

And Furks .....

:hitler:

ah, it wasnt just me being over sensitive then.. there really was no point to it.

Closing comment... is there much difference between spending hours cleaning, valeting, detailing or even spending hundreds in it... compared to spending hundreds on various air filters, engine components, light clusters, alloys etc.

Some people like spending time and money on other things.

It doesnt make it wrong.