Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Bored

Im so bored with out being able to drive my car! Im still adicted to the car even though i dont have it, i found a 2.9 l intake manifold and a ported throttle body for $375, $100 for the throttle body and $275 for the intake manifold, do you guys think thats a good deal, i think with those two things the car will pull like crazy, any ideas?? Funny thing is my cars still busted up and im tring to make it go faster

Throttle sounds cheap and the inlet sounds expensive!

Throttles here aroudn £100 exchange, but the intake manifolds machine polished seem to fetch only around the same up to £120.

Suspect you will only notice the difference right at the top end of the rev range. I would do an exhaust and induction kit first, if you hav'nt already bud.

Oh and as for thinking tuning when you should be thinking maintenance or repair, sounds like you have your priorities right to me ;-) thats the way i do things too, its much more fun :-)

it was an idea, im bored, cant do anything else, im having issues with he insurance, the old guys insurance is tring to claim that it was my fault and that the police report is wrong, what can i do but dream

i see , so he is saying the cop's are stupid or blind? mate i would not worry if the cop's say you was not at fault ,you have a witness the cop's , do you have fully comp insruance? if you do they will fight for you.

I am happy because i just won and keep my no clames bonuse on my old mk2 golf , some chick pulled out on me then was saying it was my fault, i still won mate YEAH, now her mums stupid tesco insurance has payed my insurance HAHAH OWNED TESCO it took 5 months to sort out, i got my leagl company to get me a hire car too that cost tesco 1600 for just that and won it for me (DAS)

Deluk

lots of valuable posts in here :oops:

I'd concentrate on getting the car back on the road, these things never go to budget, so play it safe just incase a large surprise bill turns up you weren't expecting.

true, im only dreaming, of course i am concentrating on getting it fixed, no purchases will be made untill i know whats exactly going on, how much do you think the front bumper would cost, i havent really seen any, i was thinking about getting the rs bumper to replace it instead of oem, rs bumper is lik 280 buks i think