W3RKD

Just Wrong...

whats going on with the world. You can be banged up for doing 120mph, but get away with that scot free.

Looks like a baboons ass

:lol:

Not exactly what I would call a nice mod. Reminds me that I prefer older VW from newer ones. Corrado is an example of old good design. Newe Passat is a truly shiny example of new bad design...

Cheers,

Redfox.

It's cheaper on parts.....maybe he front ended it before!!:)

I looked and the fron to start with & thought so what.... then as I panned back: wwwoooooaaaahhhhhh - kill it!!!! :lol:

I looked and the fron to start with & thought so what.... then as I panned back: wwwoooooaaaahhhhhh - kill it!!!! :lol:

I did exactly the same, I've previously seen a few pick-up truck corrado's but this is just so special, the thread had to be revived,!!!!

I did exactly the same' date=' I've previously seen a few pick-up truck corrado's but this is just so special, the thread had to be revived,!!!![/quote']

What's wrong with a Corrado fastback? Done right they don't look bad, even Karmann played with the idea...

Karmann didn't play with the idea, some of the factory staff did with a spare shell that had been probably damaged at the back end and turned it into the semi famous pick up truck :)

I've never seen the pickup truck, but only the mini-van. Would be nice to see the pick up truck.

And then there's the cabriolet, of course. Nice.

Cheers,

Redfox.

The pickup truck is... interesting. Not sure it would have ever sold in any quantities but it must be kinda neat to have a utility version of a car you love :)

Not sure how the tailgate would have worked, hinged sideways?

Lovely photo, the bar at the very back rises at 45mph. hahaha

To finish any of these classic cars off I'd say it would be rude not to include a pair of Lamborghini doors. On the remote