Sign in to follow this  
GazzaG60

HELP. Why is insurance going up again...Any ideas on cheaper

Elephant.co.uk are only any good if you have an unmodified car I did the online quote thing got to the point where it asks for modifcations I had to tick about ten of them and the final result sorry unable to quote due to modifications!! the only modification they seem to allow is a set of alloys which is no good to me!! I ve got to get searching as my insurance run out next month GULP cheapest quote so far with 1 years ncd, no points, and 1 accident £843 tpft cant really afford that at the minute that scraps the budget for extra mods to the beast I ve got to find it cheaper!!!! :?

yes this is true banana man, i had a similar problem with elephant just because it had different wheels! but HIC said i could make more changes without any extra cost which is great. bring on the hot rod!

Well looks as though some of you guys have it as bad as me!

26yrs old, full NCB, one non fault accident in August....

Getting quotes of up to £2k... best had so far is £932...

Thats with Quote Direct Online..... excess of £350 though....

:evil: :evil:

Axa Direct I wouldnt touch with a barge pole by the way... am with them at present and gave me so much hassle over my non fault accident it was un real.... caused me a great deal of stress!

Scott.