Sign in to follow this  
90rallye

raceland four branch

Hi, can anyone help me? Is anybody running one of these manifolds on a 2.0 16v? After doing a bit of a search I found some info but not much, is this the manifold that fouls on the steering column gaitor, as it is designed for LHD cars, not RHD cars? Any help is appreciated, if this one is no good can anyone suggest another, thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CORRADO-MANIFOLD- ... dZViewItem

It comes close to the column but works OK if you wrap it with heat wrap before fitting and at least Raceland put the movement coupling in a more sensible place even if it does run very close to the parts around it and the more joints, the more chance of a pre lambda air leak.

Somthing about that item looks dodgy, dont know what it is but i'm always warey of people that talk that much before showing you the item

cheers guys, has anyone out there got one of these fitted? Last thing I wanna do Is get one sent over fom belguim and find that it's a pile of poo! Thanks again.