Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Temp car

Well, since the c is disabled for who knows how long, probably atleast for another 2 months i think, i still have to locate parts after i get the cash from the insurance co.. and idk how long thats gona take, any ways. i was driving a 00 saab 95 v6 turbo and my dads 04 saab 93 aero for the last month but now my dad has temporarily given me a 94 saab 9000 cs turbo, fast car like properly fast car (when u accelerate, the turbo kicks in, your stomach feels like its in ur throat). Its been sitting in the drive way for a while now, some problems with it that i will hopefully take car of with my new car knowledge, thanks to the C. I mean its not a corrado but its a good temp replacement, and iv missed working on cars, its been almost a month, (time flys with no C) Thought i would let u guys know,

Tommorow the turbo is coming out of the car, its has a slight hole that im gona get welded shut, wish me luck, heres a some stock pics just in case you guys dont know what it looks like (my dad loves saabs, as you can see) he also has a 92 audi 100cs ( i wouldnt mind that but the engine is out and sitting in the garage)

Dads 04 9-3 Aero

2803-Saab-9-3-Aero-Sport-Sedan-3.jpg

00 9-5 SE

ea_1.JPG

and the 94 9000 cs turbo

0305-saab_9000-31.jpg

Well, since the c is disabled for who knows how long, probably atleast for another 2 months i think, i still have to locate parts after i get the cash from the insurance co.. and idk how long thats gona take, any ways. i was driving a 00 saab 95 v6 turbo and my dads 04 saab 93 aero for the last month but now my dad has temporarily given me a 94 saab 9000 cs turbo, fast car like properly fast car (when u accelerate, the turbo kicks in, your stomach feels like its in ur throat). Its been sitting in the drive way for a while now, some problems with it that i will hopefully take car of with my new car knowledge, thanks to the C. I mean its not a corrado but its a good temp replacement, and iv missed working on cars, its been almost a month, (time flys with no C) Thought i would let u guys know,

Tommorow the turbo is coming out of the car, its has a slight hole that im gona get welded shut, wish me luck, heres a some stock pics just in case you guys dont know what it looks like (my dad loves saabs, as you can see) he also has a 92 audi 100cs ( i wouldnt mind that but the engine is out and sitting in the garage)

nice motors SAAB's but do you honestly think that in our "backwater" country that we don't know what SAAB's look like???? :roll:

"nice motors SAAB's but do you honestly think that in our "backwater" country that we don't know what SAAB's look like????"

didn't you know we only drive rovers in th england..... it's like mrs bouqet (bucket)!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"nice motors SAAB's but do you honestly think that in our "backwater" country that we don't know what SAAB's look like????"

didn't you know we only drive rovers in th england..... it's like mrs bouqet (bucket)!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hear we can also see those new-fangled Jeeps on our roads here too

mm, though u only drove, minis and citrion, lol, no i know you guys no what saabs are, i was just saying. I remeber when i first went to london many moons ago, i saw an actual mini for the first time, i though it was so cool, it was even smaller than i imagined, i mean iv seen pictures and you cant forget mr beans mini but still seeing it up close was awsome. Anyways, i want to let everyone know that im bored, look at my signature