Sign in to follow this  
ilovemycar

Wankers stole my badges..

I'm so upset. Some little scrotum has taken the "supercharged" and "G60" badges off my car. It's nekkid now, poor little thing. I hope whoever it was wakes up with a crotch full of pustulous boils.

What the hell will they do with them anyway? Put them in their wank encrusted bedrooms? On a different car? It's so crap.

Can I get new ones? Has anyone else had this happen?

I dont know about G60, but some badges like the front "VR6", rear "Corrado" and "Storm" are not available from VW, I believe.

They can go for up to 30-100 squids on peepay.

I use old or replica badges for day to day use and keep the extinct ones in the house.

Trimsport do the badges so don't worry too much...

PITA though! I'd go mad if anything got nicked off my C... a mate at work had his alloys on his mk5 Golf coloured in with a spray can the other night where he lives - little sh1ts :mad:

You could also try GPC. They list a G60 grille badge on their site for £5.50, not sure if they'd have any of the other ones though.

Yep, still got the wheels, a few people have asked me where I got them, I fear they may have a couple of kerb scuffs on them that weren't there before though, dunno how that could have happened! They look great though especially when I clean them up.

I was so sorrowful for my car, the thought of someone taking the badges with a screwdriver, makes me so angry. Mainly because it shows no respect for the car, just ignorance.

Not sure whether to replace the badges or not - what should I do with the paint scar that's left? looks sad. No, I will replace them, but for the meantime?

Go hunting for the scrotes that did it??

All you need is a snooker ball and a sock and i'm sure you'll get them back.

No, being serious. Like craigowl, I have taken all mine off as they are ridiculous money to replace.

And it leaves people wondering what just spanked them off the lights