Sign in to follow this  
dnac

Corrado Specs

Hi all,

I am looking round at Corrado's now with the intention of ideally purchasing after Christmas

Is there any where that I can compare the specifications ie power, speed, Insurance group and Fuel consumption type data side by side for the different models.

Thanks

Have a look here :wink:

Yeah, thanks, I found that about ten minutes after posting, What I can't work out is it show fuel consumption as being the same for the two 16V's and the G60, surely thats not right

And shows the 1.8 to be faster than the 2.0ltr both 0-60 and top speed.

It just does not ring true to me? but then, I am no expert

I think the 1.8 is faster than the 2.0 mate.

Not sure about the fuel consumption figures though.

Just get a VR mate - you know you want to :)

:roll: dont be so hasty to dismiss the g! although ive yet to drive a vr, wouldnt mind sometime to compare 8)

I think the 1.8 is faster than the 2.0 mate.

its true, isn't it to do with the emissions laws etc etc, plus its heavier i would assume

Or you could just get a VR ;)

seconded ;)

and idd, the 1.8 is quicker than the 2.0

Hardly any difference between the valvers tbh. You have to rev them both to get the best out of them, although this is definately more evident in the 1.8. Don't be put off by the 0-60mph speeds of the G60 and 16v- they are both hampered by the gearing- neither can get to 60mph in second. From a rolling start they're both quick, especially the G. That said, since fitting a KR cam, my 16v can hit 60mph in second.

2 litre is a nicer drive due to having more torque. Drop in a KR cam and you're looking at around 150bhp. Then get it gasflowed and mapped and you're looking at 160-170bhp.

ps- this review has the 2.016v timed at 8.1 seconds to 60mph. I'd say that's pretty accurate

you could just get a G60 and be happy... haha for some reason i am not a believer of the VR6... with the exception of the fact that here in the states people seemed to not mess with the electrical systems in VR6's i dunno why... cause after straightening out all of my G60's i've never had a problem with them... just alot of years and stupid people's worth of damage to fix that takes a long time...