Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Is your Corrado your "best" car, or your runabout?

Best car will be my bros but that aint a dub lol

Corrados my daily driver at the mo.. but hate using it in crap weather & hate leaving it anywhere.. hence i do abt 70miles a wk in it!!

I have use of a polo GTI but not all the time, most of my mates drive me abt lol...

daily driver defo reqd though!

The VR is used for my commute - not the most economical choice! :lol:

I tend to use the Bora if I’m doing site surveys at work (to make more on the mileage), and evenings for shopping/family stuff. It's also used as my g/f's commuter.

The rocco is for the sunny summer days – use it whenever I get the chance work/commute/fun.

I have spirts of using the Corrado, but haven't driven it now in over a week!!!

Now i couldnt do that, my G60 was off the road for 8 months and i was depressed for those 8 months (not literally). I did my girlfriends head in cos i was always saying i cant wait til i can drive it again :lol: I was driving my gfs 1litre lupo SE, which made going back to the G60 that little bit better due to the power difference :D

But id miss the sound of the VR if i didnt drive it for....erm say a day or two :lol:

'rado was supposed to be my daily driver and best at the same time...

turns out that the VR don't really like the avg. 11mph commute though, so i kept my '97 ibiza cupra for nipping around the city in (plus i can fit it into smaller parking paces)...

also have the wife's polo 1.4 if in real skin-flint transport mode or for visiting Tesco's as it at least has bump-strips to protect us from the numpties!!! :lol:

Used to have a Mk1 Golf but it had to go, I have to use a Transit Connect :cry: for work, so C is for ocassional evening use and every weekend :D

My daily runabout is an S reg 306 TD. With a 90 mile round trip to work and back each day, it's just not viable to run the VR as a daily driver.. Believe it or not, it's actually cheaper for me to run both cars, with the VR on limited mileage!!

My Rado is my worst car, but also my favourite !!!!

Use my Vito van every day durin work time, and the G/F's Diesel 320ci for most other stuff, Shopping, Pictures etc !! My cars and bikes are used purely as toys, i have no real use/purpose for them, my garage is like a great big toybox !! M3 is away until next year now and im really missing it already, Corrado is a little poorly and is due for a makeover this winter, im really gonna miss it but its gonna be worth it !!!!

Jimmi.....................

Daily drive that's what mine is...have 2 other cars but don't feel right in the beemer and the Mk 2 golf 16v is off the road for the foreseeable future....tried sons 1.3 golf but just had Noooooooooooooooooooooo...power!! :)

2nd car but used every day as work/family/diy transport, love it to bits but is looking unloved at the moment.............hate this time of year.......dirty roads.......cow shit on country lanes.......hedges being cut........immpossible to keep car clean.

Wifes got a Renault Megane 1.5td as the family hack.....60mpg and only £50 a year tax...........to cheap to get rid of!!!!!!!

Didn't plan on mine being a daily deiver when i brought over here with me but i love driving it too much. I should cycle to work really, its only up the road, but i love looking at it parked up across the road !! Cheers me up at the end of a shit day to get in it and go for a cruise up the local beaches.