Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Colour Concept Golfs

Going to look at what has been described as a mint MK3 Colour Concept on Saturday, low miles for the year, FSH, 3 door and in yellow, recently been fitted with AVO suspension.

Can get it at a very fair price, know its only an 8 valve but to be honest as long as it will sit comfortably on a motorway at 80 I'm not too bothered - will have the Nugget G60 for when I feel the urge for more speed.

Thoughts????

There was an interesting review on these in the last (ever) issue of VWM magazine.

Will have to dig that out, once home.

Tempest

I like the colour concept Golfs tbh... my best mate recently got a black CC and it's really nice both inside and out and the 8v engine doesn't go too badly at all! If the price is good then you'd be a fool not to snap it up - the only thing I wouldn't be sure about is the yellow leather seats but I'm guessing as an owner of a nugget that won't bother you :D

i was going to buy a black cc in the summer....... But it fell through, they are lovely.... i have a mk3 gti 8v it's not a bad engine really, it is pretty economical and can be quite nippy.... If it feels a bit hesitant with the revs then the throttle body might need cleaning out, this is a common problem on these engines... they've got nice bbs solitudes on them aswell..... good luck, oh and the one i looked at was 96 'n' with 109k on the clock, air con, etc £2100.. incase you needed to know other cc prices...

This is slightly more money but with a lower mileage and the pictures I have seen it really does look superb - think this may be a safe buy

i think the going rates are around £2500-£2700 for a low mileage minter, but some jokers ask £3000 which is a bit excessive, at the endo f the day it's only a 2.0 8v not a VR!