CrazyDave

Crazy Daves Bog Standard 16v :)

Oh flippin heck. I took the cover off mine on Sunday,thought, yeah that looks OK and covered it up again.

Think I'm gonna be busy on Thursday... and Friday at this rate :shock:

Super shiney! Mrs B was after a mirror earlier to assist in drying her hair. Could you run over in the VRT to assist? :lol:

Super shiney! Mrs B was after a mirror earlier to assist in drying her hair. Could you run over in the VRT to assist? :lol:

Nah what you need is a nice TT, much better for hair related stuff :lol:

The shots are so narrow angle, I think Crazy Dave actually has him some tinted mirrors and he added his VW badge to the last one to make us think it was the rear panel :lol:

So it's taken a few hours, but just read through this thread....wow! What a great read....I'm thinking I want a sleeper now!!

Great car dave amazing stuff id just like to say what a great chap this man is rang up the other day to have a quik conversation about a chip an ended up talking on the phone for a good 25 mins on a friday night , havent even been to d + g yet but can honestly say i cant wait to get there . Good man great knowledge and to answer all my stupid questions great patience

DOH! My threads looking a bit lost..........cars back as a daily again!

Well chuffed with my 5th at Stanford Hall!

Keep racking the miles up Dave - it was getting too close for comfort the last time we compared! Congrats on the 5th place. Coming to the Berkeley show??

Mmm yes miles indeed, trouble is the choice at the moment is either lots of miles or the school run and shopping at Tesco (shudder!!!!). Must sort something else out long term..... bring back the valver!

I'll do you a loan for my VR6 for a bit if you like Dave? ;) In exchange for the VRT of course ;)

Happy New Year Dave, hope you are well? nothing like dropping a bomb to start the year! At least you go out on top.

Someone got a bargain with this way too cheap for a car of this pedigree and the workmanship that went into it.

The first time i met Dave and this car was at Castle Combe in 2006… It had Lupo wipers then and other than that was standard.. He mentioned a DIY turbo project being in the post and the postman certainly delivered…

Good news of a sale but a sad day that another 'part of the Corrado furniture' leaves the fold...

The first time i met Dave and this car was at Castle Combe in 2006… It had Lupo wipers then and other than that was standard.. He mentioned a DIY turbo project being in the post and the postman certainly delivered…

Good news of a sale but a sad day that another 'part of the Corrado furniture' leaves the fold...

LOL! Yeh I remember that day. Really started to get what the Corrado community was about wandering about chatting with everyone!

Always loved the car, in any version and any state of mods. It's Corrado people that make it what it is..... such a great bunch to be around.

Definitely still be about at shows..... can anyone give me a lift to Stanford.... :)