Sign in to follow this  
dexy

my rado new pics

Hey peeps not on here a lot but ive got some new pics of my rado.

DSCF1171.jpg

DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

DSCF0940.jpg

DSCF0941.jpg

corrado.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1078.jpg

DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

standard ride height sucks ass :cry:

yeah i know that mate but it wont allow me to post it on there but its not really a for sale thread just looking for some feedback on the overall look.

Also, somone seems to have sprayed silly string on the front and back.... or may be a very creative sea gull has attacked the car??

Looks very clean! Nice and standard too, apart from the squiggly map outline thingies. Personally, I'd get rid of them if I was selling.

Click here to post in Cars For Sale.

yeah i know that mate but it wont allow me to post it on there but its not really a for sale thread just looking for some feedback on the overall look.

you have to follow the link to post it for sale,it then goes in a Q and the mods post it up for you....by puttng a price on your post it looks like your trying to circumvent the rules,thats all

btw if you are looking for feedback on its look.........might be an idea to pop it into a Members gallery thread instead of general car chat

btw where in Aberdeen you based??.........can't say ive seen it going about

going by the houses..........Dyce perhaps???

Nice car. If I were you, i'd get rid of the nurburgring stickers, that's bound to put off someone who knows what they are.

O/T, but did you take it round the 'ring yourself? I'm planning on going there on my bike next year as part of a trip round europe.

you have to follow the link to post it for sale,it then goes in a Q and the mods post it up for you....by puttng a price on your post it looks like your trying to circumvent the rules,thats all

btw if you are looking for feedback on its look.........might be an idea to pop it into a Members gallery thread instead of general car chat

btw where in Aberdeen you based??.........can't say ive seen it going about

going by the houses..........Dyce perhaps???

ok stickers are off now, its not been on the ring.

The houses are in dyce yes but i dont live there anymore.