Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Nearly had a VR in the bag today....

...went to see one this morning, resprayed two years ago but a good quality job, 124k but obviously been well looked after. Chains not done but no suspicious noises, nearly did the deal but the sellers reluctance to but 12 months MOT on it (expires next month) and a slight oil leak from the head gasket put me off.... the search for a nice Corrado to replace my G60 goes on, now giving serious thought to a nice G60 or Valver, not THAT obsessed with a VR

you should go for the g60 rocco personally. good fun - even if you keep it for 6 months - will be a great laugh.

Bought a Passat - at least its a V6 Syncro

The Corrado was a really nice car, even the wheelarches were spotless, just needs the oil leak sorting, admittedly its only a tiny trickle.

Advised the seller that he needs to advertise it on here - I could have had it for 3k so its not over-priced.

Andy

The Corrado was a really nice car, even the wheelarches were spotless, just needs the oil leak sorting, admittedly its only a tiny trickle.

Advised the seller that he needs to advertise it on here - I could have had it for 3k so its not over-priced.

Andy

Can you let me know the details please I could be interested!

Oh and well done on the purchase, sounds like a grea car 8)