Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Tail/Head light tinting film!!!

smoothass.jpg

i just went with the laquered red effect, i think it looks more oem and gets rid of the nasty orange, the vortex look ok but could look a bit max power - rspecially wen they start to deteriorate

I've got some lanin-x film waiting to go on my headlights... looks very good quality and will offer extra protection too!

I think that red film for the rears is a bloody good idea! Am tempted to get some of that as well 8)

Which colour film did you go for Phil? I am really wanting to get some of these for my headlights but want a light tint, that link only do the gun smoke but i dont know whether that will be too dark :|

Yup... euro kit with light blue headlight film and yellow fog/indicator film 8)

Will only have the blue on the headlights though as I think it may end up being a bit too multi-coloured if I use the lot...

Yup... euro kit with light blue headlight film and yellow fog/indicator film 8)

Will only have the blue on the headlights though as I think it may end up being a bit too multi-coloured if I use the lot...

Yeah that would look interesting :lol: i think the blue tint on your grey C will look 8)

I thought it was the euro kit but im not sure how the gun smoke would look as i dont want it too dark. Now i am stuck with another decision ... just tinted headlights or tinted fogs/indicators as well. I done a couple of chops :D

I disagree :oops:

Just the headlights IMO - the fogs/indicators kinda match the plate if you see what I mean...

EDIT: pic added of the blue 8)

Yeah both look have their advantages, the full smoked looks evil and leaving the fogs/indicators matches the numberplate and brightens it up a bit. I like this look of this red rado, and he just has the headlights tinted which looks great:

Yeah i think i might go for the set and try both and see how they look, for the sake of an extra $15 i might as well! Im also toying with the red rears, but mine have been black tint spray already over the orange which i am not keen on, can this be removed with a paint thinner??

Should be able to lose the tint with thinners... yeah for the extra money you may as well have a full set - thats why I got the yellow as one day will go for yellow fogs with everything else clear 8)

Think they came in about a week...

Hm.... the smoked headlights look good and think they'd suit a red rado nicely judging by some of the pics! Nice find.. think I might order myself some very soon!