Sign in to follow this  
raddovr6

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, just want to see what you all think of my baby.

These pics are not great so i will get some better ones on here soon.

Welcome to the forum mate, you have chose the best colour!! Looks like a good example, in fact it looks exactly the same as mine was when i got it a few months back :lol: As mentioned what plans you got it for it?

Rob.

Is that in crawley? If it is the one i'm thinking of I test drove it for a friend, nice motor and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the comments, yes Rick it is from Crawley, what did you think of it on the test drive?

To be honest at the min i am going to focus my attention on getting it cleaned up real smart then i will probably move my attention onto the suspension and the wheels.

I will look forward to your comments Rick :)

Cheers

Hello again, yes I really liked the car wanted my friend to buy it. Drove well, the only difference I could tell between it and mine was that the gearbox felt different, but it has done thirty thousand miles more than mine. The exhaust was blowing at the manifold and it annoyed me a bit because he said it wasn't and I was left saying well it is, and he disagreed because it had just a service or mot can't remember. Anyway get that sorted out and you've got yourself a tidy little motor.

Enjoy

Thanks for the comments,

Yes Rick you are right the manifold was blowing, but the guy had it changed because the car was turned down previously (which would have been your mate). He also lowered his price to £3150 but i managed to get him down to 3K!!

I think the issue with the gearbox may have been down to the fact that the car had only done about 300 miles since its MOT in febuary, but it feels better now i have done quite a few miles in her.

Cheers

Good stuff mate, 3k is a really good price IMO.

I'm also a big fan of the colour, take care.