Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Photoplop these onto a grey rado please??

thinking of getting a set of these and wonder what they'd look like on a grey rado.

So anyone with photoplop please have a go?

1163.jpg

PS :lol:

I browsed passed these the other day when my 11 year old daughter piped up with 'wow they're lovely' :lol: she likes Pink.

LOL, think they'd look really cack with a few miles under them (brake dust/ corrosion and Pink paint?) They're also available in Neon Orangy-yellow and white... Looks like the 80's are back with a bang!

Anyway I've found somewhere that'll do ASA AR1's in chrome with 4x100 bolt pattern for.....about £115 a corner! Whoo Hoo Cheap Chromes....

If you're very nice I'll tell you where... 7x17 and +38 offset...

asa_ar1_c_ci3_l.jpg

hold fire mate, i'm in the process of finalising price for those BBS LM copies mate, should find out by the end of the week.

karl

KADVR6, no worries matey, just thought I'd throw in a "Pimp/Bling" option as well..... Now who does spinners in 4x100??? Hmmm :lol:

GIXXERUK, Don't fret I'm not going over to the Corsa side... However if anyone does ever see a set of them whilst they're driving It may be the death of another Rado they'll be laughing so hard!

I may try Salsa but not entiry limp wristed.. ;)

However I do wonder if any-one here with a wheel perversion has got a set? :clown:

i do like the asa's , you have to be careful with chromed wheels though , even a stone chip can start the chrome to lift off , just a thought mate

"Domestic Partner..." ???? Loving the Lambda club logo ;)

They even list the Corrado in there!

Yeah Chrome's too much hassle if gets chipped/knocked... but an option for the more "Ghetto" amongst us (?Furkz?)

double-6s, he he i just saw those pink wheels and googled gay wheels :-)

And if you look in GIXXER's wallet you'll find a membership card to teh Lambda club, :lol:

hold fire mate, i'm in the process of finalising price for those BBS LM copies mate, should find out by the end of the week.

karl

KADVR6: Any news????