Sign in to follow this  
easypops

easypops corrado.........new wheels

Some good shots of your C there, nice locations too.

:lol: you look like a drown rat at the causeway, typical weather for over here :lol: but worth going to see.

cheers cata, yours looks really good also, i really like the black ones

hope to get a vr someday, not just yet as i've just bought a new house............

and its got a drive:D ........no more scratches i hope

to be honest i was trying to get the paint on the building looking a bit better as it was a really grey day when i took the photo, not really sure how it ended up like that but i quite liked it :) cheers Mave :D

Cheers, yeah I wasn't even sure what color it was when I first got it.

You should go for a vr swap rather than change the car all together, that way you just build your own motor and then when you throw it in there it won't give you any problems.

Good luck with it!

i,m not planning to get rid of this one. i want to get a vr as well !

but not just yet......unless i see a real bargain. i move house january and my next summer task is to build a BIG garage.....then i'll have a place for my future vr :D

cheers cazza :)

Its been a while since i updated this , so i thought i would take a few pics seeing as its clean ish.....its been lowered since the last pics and had a cat back magnex and light tints and probably other things ??

not posted any pics for a while , so here are a couple of my new wheels.......much nicer than the old ones......i think so anyway :D

a couple more from during the dreaded mot....which it passed just needing new window wipers :D poor quality phone pics tho

looking nice mate, what kind of wheels are they

Cheers Jack :D , It says Lenso on the back......the guy i bought them from had them advertised as Lenso Mesh?......not sure if this is the correct name tho

Nice- looks more oem+ with the new wheels 8) can't go wrong with a BBS style wheel IMHO.