Sign in to follow this  
ilovemycar

I want one of these for Christmas.

they've been on Top Gear, Fifth Gear, etc quite a bit.

go like stink :lol:

fantastic little thing, seen it on top gear a while back.

think it was as fast as a zonda round there track-and that wasnt even the S/C one :mrgreen:!

diffinatly on my xmas wish list!

fantastic little thing, seen it on top gear a while back.

think it was as fast as a zonda round there track-and that wasnt even the S/C one :mrgreen:!

diffinatly on my xmas wish list!

More power to weight than a Ferrari Enzo! Would love to have a blitz in one of those! :)

i would gladly sell both my testicles to own an atom.......................any takers????

seriously how much do you reckon you could sell a kidney for?

Hmmm, all the drawbacks of a bike, exposure to the elements, no storage space, etc. but you can't filter through traffic, get cheap tax or skip congestion charges! Seems a bit pointless to me.

Would be a cool track toy though, which I suppose is what they're meant for, those things are damn quick.

Remember the top gear test with the atom? They got a bloke on a CBR600 to go around the track against it. He lost, but he really didn't look like he knew what he was doing. Probably an amateur rider brought in by bike hating Clarkson. Saying that, That car would probably give Valentino (on a CBR6 :wink: ) a run for his money in the right hands.

I'd say the CBR600 rider looked pretty competent. The fact is, the Atom is blisteringly quick on a track that twisty and it can be pushed harder on the iffy surface. Still, a good CBR600RR can be bought for £3500; it'll be a while before Atom prices are quite that low :)