Sign in to follow this  
fazgti

Pic Req. for Borbet A

Just wondered if anyone has a pic of someone running 7.5x16 cause i have a chance to get a set but not really convinced, look a bit shallow compared to the 9'

Gotta say i like both, barons G looks sweet on the 7.5's, but Greeny, they look the nuts. I'd have 7.5's front and 9's rear i reckon. Ooh by the way Greeny, if the darkside gets ya, how much will the rims be goin for... :wink:

(sorry for the hijack)

here you go - 7.5s on the front and 9s on the rears .........

( we have two 9s and one 7.5 for sale in 5 x 100 if anyone is interested)

Must say I like the Fat and Skinny combo.. 9's all round look a little too "roller skatey" for me...

Mind you saying that, did see a pic of a Seat Ibiza on fully polished 9's that looked nuts..

M 15 VW, if only they were 4x100.....

Gotta say i like both, barons G looks sweet on the 7.5's, but Greeny, they look the nuts. I'd have 7.5's front and 9's rear i reckon. Ooh by the way Greeny, if the darkside gets ya, how much will the rims be goin for... :wink:

(sorry for the hijack)

they'll be goin we the g60 i would have thought,but if i do sell seperate i will let u know 1st

M15 VW, dont suppose u wanna do a trade on center caps? :D

they do in that pic,u should see what winters done to them :lol:

just got some stuff that should hopefully get them back to bein that shiney :D

(sorry for the hijack)

they'll be goin we the g60 i would have thought,but if i do sell seperate i will let u know 1st

M15 VW, dont suppose u wanna do a trade on center caps? :D

nope :lol: :-P

Must say I like the Fat and Skinny combo.. 9's all round look a little too "roller skatey" for me...

Mind you saying that, did see a pic of a Seat Ibiza on fully polished 9's that looked nuts..

M 15 VW, if only they were 4x100.....

get some adaptors :)

Did you want my flat ones with the logo on or the flat ones without the logo? Could probably get you a set. Work out to about £15 each i think.

well i can try and get hold of some if you wish. pom me if interested instead of clogging up this post :lol: