Sign in to follow this  
a98pmalcolm

HELP!!! MY ELECTRICS HAVE GONE ALL WRONG!!

Hay people need some more advice, well my abs light is still on but my window wipers, heaters, fog lights, sunroof and heated rear window has all stopped working i checked the fuses but they seem fine. AHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!! :banghead:

Paul

this happened to me last year, done my f-n head in! mine was the number 18 relay, not sure if it'll be the same for yours. mines a vr, i assume your's is a g60? think i might have the old relay in my car, i'll see if there's a part number on it.

back in a mo!

just found the old relay in my glove box, think the part no. is 191 937 503 its just a 4 pin relay with 18 on the outside edge. think it only costs about 7-8 quid plus vat, give it a go first.

what happened with mine was the abs light kept coming on & the heater went off, didn't know the the wipers were off coz it was the summer till much later when it finally rained! i came across a thread on here the day it was actually in the garage & quickly rang the mechanic to tell him to try this relay, he rang me back a couple of hours later saying it was sorted! saved me a fortune! hope this helps, let me know how you get on