VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Sold Geoff A.K.A Phatvalver a parcel shelf couldnt ask for a more pleasant buyer .

he wrote

hi mate

i recieved the parcel shelf today...

brilliant mate well happy

many thanks for getting it posted so quick and a smooth sale.

cheers geoff.

Bought kr cams from just_say_meth & was very happy with his communication & speedyness of the delivery.

Top bloke, thanks a lot.

Andy

Just a thanks to CorradoRun for the lightning speed to which the sony head unit i bought from him arrived, he kept me up to date with everything aswell, its now in my dash looking very retro...lol

Thanks again mate

Andy

Cheers to r4-ge for quick posting and helping me get a nicer interior!

thats ok man. recommended buyer! smooth, quick transaction. would do business with anytime

was8v - can't fault him! Photos were in my inbox when expected, courier delivered when expected, bumper in condition as expected and he kept me up to date the whole time re: delivery :)

A huge thanks to Karl (KADVR6) for keeping the RC's till I got the Borbets sold and phoning me today to tell me the carrier was sitting outside my house 8) Top man :)

Cheers

Bill

UPDATE :) Karl had mentioned sending me a surprise, got home today to find a BBS centre cap delivered for the spare RC, even better, it arrived on my birthday 8) thanks again Karl, your a bloody gentleman :camp: :lol:

a big thank you to 12 DEG BEN for sending me the vr rear knock sensor, quickly, and also before payment!

ill send you the payment on monday ben

cheers dude!

-----------

also a big thanks to daves16v for sorting my door handle out

cheers mate,

chris

Thanks to the Hub i got back from a wknd away to find i had received my Audi gauges and the custom shift light all packagad nice and safe and delivered on time and kept informed.

Thanks to the Hub i got back from a wknd away to find i had received my Audi gauges and the custom shift light all packagad nice and safe and delivered on time and kept informed.

No worries Junkie, pleasure doing business with you, glad your happy with the items :D

Recieved my G60 Calipers, carriers and pads from Bananawhip, all packaged well and sent without delay.

Cheers Mate

Big thanks to smithy2020 for the headunit which im very happy with..

A massive thankyou to Karl (KadVR6) who posted it onto me but also paid for it upfront to secure the purchase - much appreciated...

Thanks to BIG Pants baby and AQUA G60 for the space saver and the locking wheel nuts

Great sellers

Jon

Thanks to Dave16v for the door handle repair kit, brilliant piece of kit.

Cheap to buy, delivered very fast and pretty easy to fit!!!

Although i never bought anything off him i want to say a big thanks to MrBeige for doing me a very good deed without quibble.

Mucho appreciated dude :D

Just like to say a big thanks to the great bloke that is Alex303. Alex, thanks fella. We did a deal on his intercooler and some pipework and he went to great lengths to chase up one part of the kit that was missing initially - whilst all the time preparing to go travelling, and then even following it up when he was away on holiday. :cheers: All this and he wouldn't accept payment until I had received it all!! :D Its a pleasure to do business with such an nice, honest chap.

Thanks Alex.

Big thanks to Chazrad for the 280mm brake discs, he had these in the post and at my door before I even got chance to make payment, a very efficent seller :clap:

Also to Voo51 paid quickly by cheque for a 50mm polished manifold i had, no problems with payment at all :D

Although i never bought anything off him i want to say a big thanks to MrBeige for doing me a very good deed without quibble.

Mucho appreciated dude :D

You're welcome mate :)

many thanks to cazzavr the steering wheel was as described, and arrived very quickly :salute:

Many thanks to Charlie (chazrad) for the front calipers and carriers. They were as described and well packaged.

Cheers bud :clap:

many thanks to cazzavr the steering wheel was as described, and arrived very quickly :salute:

No worries, Karl :) Thanks for sending the money so quickly, too 8)