VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

daredev1 got hold of me with a sunroof, only wanted the frame and runner, got a tx saying 'i just sent you the whole sunroof so its less hassle for you' what more cant i say,top bloke will be dealing again :clap: /color]

thanks to leon263 and Supercharged for their purchases and prompt payment. Also many thanks to bigbluec for delivery of my nice new shiny trimsport rear strutbrace, me likey :grin:

Many thanks to:

joebloggsVR69

AJ-VR6

shaung60

vr6storm

perksy

Butterfly

Conker

4eyes2wheels

darren16v

Skills

GlosterOx

Swompy

stemid

Meathead28

TAFF

Susielincs

Excellent buyers, one and all. Good comms, prompt payment- it's been a pleasure to do business with you all 8)

i like to say a big thank you to all these buyers for there prompt payments

hondaz

Dan_Storm - (Dan, thanks for being very patient with royal mail's very slow delivery)

swiftkid

tonytiger

rob1234

aide

easypops

fla - (Hassan, i should be getting a hand wrapping your rad today so hopefully it'll be on its way very soon buddy)

Serial

and a big shout out to C488ADO (nath) & 8vMatt (matt) for buying a majority of the bits from me and saving me a lot of hassle.

My apologies if ive forgotten anyone.

Thanks guys! :salute:

big up to Cazza for prompt delivery of sunroof motor :salute:

No worries, Roddy- glad you got it OK + thanks for your prompt payment :)

Dan_Storm - (Dan, thanks for being very patient with royal mail's very slow delivery):

No problem Chris, thanks for keeping me up to date as much as possible from your side. The coil pack is fitted and working well.

Thanks to CazzaVR for an awesome passenger indicator which i've been hunting for, for ages and quick delivery...

Good work mate.

Mark

No worries, Mark :salute:

Just bought some stuff off CTWG60, excellent to deal with, most consciencious packager ever! Items cam quickly and intact. I only wish he would sell me more stuff. Many thanks. Highly recommended.

Big thanks to Cazza VR (Andy) for the bits, very quick delivery and as described!

Cheers Matey

Pete.

Thanks to Shaung60 for quick delivery of centre tunnel trim + dash removal instructions that came in very handy indeed! Thanks mate! :clap:

Big thanks to "Alonzo", I bought an exhaust from him yesterday & paid less than 24 hrs ago, the exhaust arrived @ my door 10 mins ago.............in Scotland.........top man :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would like to thank poll250 for his excellent sales man skills, paid for the item on Sunday and it was on my doorstep on Tuesday. Packaged better than fort knox

Big thanks to duckdown_hoodrat for the exhaust. Perfectly described parts at a really good price and really helpful genuine guy. Cheers.