Sign in to follow this  
jgtis

New car vr6 twilight violet

Yeah it does bring a smile to my face, thought it would be quicker, dont get me wrong it is quick but only after 4000 rpm!

Depends what car you've had before I surpose, when I drove one, it went well, but its a heavy car too...

How much did she set you back?

WOW!! That is bloody good value IMHO!

But if your not happy with it I can think of a few people who may buy it off you!very reluctantly of course :lol:

Warmed her up nice n went out searchin 4 someone 2 blow away last nite lol, not many cars about, maybe i will try again 2night, left a calibra 4 dead so far. But its all fun :D

In 4 weeks you'll be saying this is the best car you ever had. Ive got a boxster S and a VR. The VR was 10% of the price, but is no less in the overall driving pleasure dept. The Boxster is great for Birdy attention.

Was talking to a mate who knows of someone on his road in Birmingham with a Corrado VR6 Storm (will get the forum url passed on to him!) and 2 other high performance cars.. don't remeber what they are.

My mate chatted to him about his Storm one Saturday afternoon and he said that despite all the other fast cars he has had, he loves the Corrado as much as anything else he has had and keeps it even though he rarely gets the chance to drive it.

Stick with it for a few months.. I am sure you will feel the same way :D

just give it time......its maybe needing some "italian" tuning :wink: :wink: as they don't like getting stuck in town for too long........ok they are a tad flat under 4k revs but they should still feel pretty swift

BTW.......so you sussed out it was twilight violet instead of dusty mauve :wink: ..........very nice colour anyway

Yeah twilight violet, was told it was dusty mauve when i bought it, i didn't know that was a special colour so findig out it wasn't didnt bother me anyways 8) cheers.

Looks very nice mate :)

It may not feel quick to 60mph but I assure you it is. Maybe its the better build quality (having less rattles :lol:) makes it feel smoother.

Enjoy!

Hi mate I too have a twilight violet VR6 and its a difficult colour to portray and get the true reprsentation of how nice a colour it is. I noticed that the photo's you've taken make the colour look almost black. Anyway I think you have a very nice looking car. Personally I think twilight looks best just as its going dark on a sunny day or in the shade in low light levels it just bring out the flecks in the paintwork.

Cheers Alan