Sign in to follow this  
tonedef

Back on the road-Well almost

After nearly selling the Corrado when we took it off the road last March because we'd bought the S3 and then deciding to tidy it up a little, it's back. I just went for a sneaky spin around the village, still officialy on SORN and need to get MOT and tax tomorrow but I couldn't resist any longer. :twisted:

Looks the part too, refurbed Speedlines, painted bumpers, body all clayed and polished, driver's seat repaired. Plus engine rebuild, new clutch and climate control thrown in for good measure, almost like having a new car.

I'll post some pictures, tomorrow, tried now but it's too dark.

Couple of pictures, first time out of the garage in 10 months. Now I just need the MOT tester to be happy!

Looking good, makes me want to clean mine now. Speedlines look lovely when they're that shiney!

Good luck with the MOT!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

OK, maybe that's a little exageration but it failed on rusty brake pipes! A couple of the pipes from the bias valve and then the ones over the rear beam to the wheels need swapping, tell the truth I knew they would but I don't have the flaring tools and the garage floor was cold and the roof leaks a bit so it was wet etc etc.

So I left it at the garage over night and we'll be sorted tomorrow.

Thanks for all the nice comments anyway, I'm fitting a stereo in my mates 993 tomorrow so hoping to get a picture of that plus the Rado and the S3 on the drive at the same time, I'll post the results.