Sign in to follow this  
Mancorr

Log book help

I bought my Raddo on the 22nd of December. I still have not recieved the log book? I checked out the DVLA site and there are no contact numbers. I do have the new keepers supplement and all other doc's, MOT etc but still log book has not arrived? I sold my Golf GTI 16v on the 21st of December and had a letter back from the DVLA last week saying that they have now changed ownership, think this is a new thing as i have never had a letter from them saying that before! Surely if i have had a letter from them telling me about my Golf being sold my log book for my Raddo should have arrived?

having the letter back for your golf is standard now, its to reduce the risk of your car being stolen then sold on, i would give it to the end of the week and then contact dvla (is there not a number on the letter that they sent you regarding your golf?) other wise there should be a contact details on there web site somewhere

Thanks tonedef. Just rung them and they said they sent it out over a week ago so they are sending me out another one :)