Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Halfords Pro 62 Pce Socket Set with Ratchet Spanners -

Just thought i'd tell you as I got a tip off from a mate, from today Halfords are selling the above for £15.99

It's a superb price as the were £79 altho often sold for £49 - Pro range so lifetime warranty

Might be worth calling first as I think the staff will buy most of these (mine was reserved by my mate for me) - SKU code is 370668

They also had ClayBars for a fiver, Megs polish for £3, a Momo wheel for £10, small 1/4 72 tooth ratchet for £3, Clear LED third brake light for £5 and loads of bits including tools for £1

Bloody hell.. nice spot! Got a few birthday pennies I could go spend in there!

Probably not worth me trying my local halfrauds then.. nevermind! :(

I thought they had a good deal the other day with a Kenwood headunit and iPod adaptor (proper hardwired one that you can control the iPod from the HU) for £129.99 reduced from around £300. Looked online and you could get the bits for about £140. So actually not a terrible deal and had their free fitting - though not sure what they were thinking with their original price! Shocking!

Right, if anyone wants one i've just reserved 3 at my 2nd from most local store lol including the display one, so chances are thats not all there but its still worth it for 16 squids.

Will post up when i get back. B A R G A I N! ! ! !

You can never have too many spanners standing in your garage

Supercharged, cheers !

I called my local halfords, and they said thay they had run out, but i know a guy working there, and he said he would be happy to order some in for me.

So if anyone is inerested, let me know, im gna pop down tonight with some cash.

Right, if anyone wants one i've just reserved 3 at my 2nd from most local store lol including the display one, so chances are thats not all there but its still worth it for 16 squids.

if you find no one comes thru, i'll 100% have a set and pay you asap.

Don't wanna tread on anyones toes tho, so only if the other 2 don't want them for whatever reason

thanks

Supercharged, cheers !

I called my local halfords, and they said thay they had run out, but i know a guy working there, and he said he would be happy to order some in for me.

So if anyone is inerested, let me know, im gna pop down tonight with some cash.

tbh can't see you getting ay as they are now obsolete thats why they are selling off cheap.

but if you get any i will have one please

Just popped in to our local halfords and they were just crap - had no idea about any of this and in any case there was nothing worthwhile on offer, except a few polishing mitts for £3, but khurrado, if they do get some in at that price i'll have one please.

I'd definately be up for a set, if anyone can get hold of one (Khurrado ;))

Ok they had the 47 and 102 piece kits there. (THey were quite dear).

My mate has ordered some 62 piece sets from another branch (they have around 6 or 7 sets), and he will let me know as soon as they arrive.

Il have one if you got one going spare khurrado.

I went and checked in both my local halfords and they also said they have been discontinued for over 6 weeks so they deffo wont get anymore.

Ok they had the 47 and 102 piece kits there. (THey were quite dear).

My mate has ordered some 62 piece sets from another branch (they have around 6 or 7 sets), and he will let me know as soon as they arrive.

me, me, me!! :D

if you find no one comes thru, i'll 100% have a set and pay you asap.

Don't wanna tread on anyones toes tho, so only if the other 2 don't want them for whatever reason

thanks

Why don't you just send Nick some money so he has to send you one ;)

:twisted: Apparently I have horns growing out of my head,or it appeared that way to the genius working in the local Halfuds.After searching the shelves for the aforementioned socket sets(a blind man could see there were none on shelves!!!)I thought perhaps they had them in back shop.

I approached said genius and asked if they had any.

Boy blunder then walked to the shelves looked at them and said no.I described the offer etc to which the genius said Naw we only have these @ £159.99.

Cheers dafty look on the bright side Macdonalds is a move up the career ladder.

FFS HALFUDS right enough :lol: