Sign in to follow this  
Tifun

Watch my fun Corrado video

Liking he position of the Camera on the rear wing....but might be better to turn the mic off or use a sock on the mic, as all you can here is the wind noise??

Other than that, super cool!!

This was done with two little digital picture cameras lol. My Canon powershot sd630 and my buddies Canon powershot a620.....to very small cameras.....I did however put a piece of tape over the mic and it took the sound down a lot. This makes me want to get a nice digital video camera so I don't have to use my point and shoot camera lol.

-Keith

The Jetta is a 12v with a gt30r. He doesnt have a lot of drive time, that's the only reason I took him so good. When he passed me I was full throttle, I really felt like I was going 20 under the speed limit at that point lol. As for the mount is was just a suction cup camera mount, nothing to special or exspensive.

Nice vid, That is good quality from a digi cam too, I've never even tried making a video with mine, gonna have to give it a go now! I got one of those gorilla pods for xmas too, could wrap it round somewhere good.

I'd of been very worried about the one on the rear quarter falling off, but it does make for a nice angle.