Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

Well finaly sold the RX7 so means VW content inside ;)

So you did buy it after all! And here was i thinking you were still driving around in that Vento that won't quit!

I'll have to come and give it the once over soon! Congrats bro!

Well ive heard speaking to PD Enterprises tat the reminaing of the heldex system been picked up this weekend to finish off the job ;)

also yeah RX7 was an animal of a car :(

yeah i was planning coming past there next couple of weeks as ill be comign with other half to get a few spray qoutes

Nice motor man. Good luck making it a sleeper with those wheels tho !

What were your gripes with the RX7 ? Why did you feel it was a dangerous car ?

( just link to the thread if its already been discussed !)

Another member to the V6 30v Syncro crew.. 8)

This came up for sale on ukpassats.com too - was going for a silly price so you got a steal there (assuming you got it as cheap ;))

Those that diss the Passat B5 have rarely ever actually driven one. They're so smooth you'd never go back to 'old skool' dubs again!

They also make great motorway munchers. You can fly 300 miles in a day without even getting a sore bum. The V6 30v engine comes into its own at 80+mph (in private roads). Just keeps going and going and going and going....

Andi - got to agree with u after 80 it does come to its own ;)

but that supercharger ads a good smach up the bum if u know what i mean lol

p.s my exhaust system be up for sale soon ;) lol

ReekieVR - the rx was a amazing car only prob and im guessing uve got a TVR looking at ur sig it doesnt have traction control and if u dont watch that right foot it will punish you for it. few guys on the rx forum written theirs off this winter just losing it on a bend thats how bad they can be. otherwise interior bit cheap but great car. If i get loads of £££ one day ill have one again and maybe a nice turbo supra.

ReekieVR - the rx was a amazing car only prob and im guessing uve got a TVR looking at ur sig it doesnt have traction control and if u dont watch that right foot it will punish you for it. few guys on the rx forum written theirs off this winter just losing it on a bend thats how bad they can be. otherwise interior bit cheap but great car. If i get loads of £££ one day ill have one again and maybe a nice turbo supra.

Yeh - thats the problem with rwd, lots of torque and no traction control ! They all bite you at some point. I know a few people who sold up after a scare. Good luck with the silver beast and welcome back to the fold !

I've seen this car in the flesh it looks sweet and so fat on those rims.

Nice choice mate, but it's still a stettling down car if you ask me. Ha ha. Get yourself back in a Corrado, you know it's where you belong!

Oh and thanks for all the work on creating my monster C!

but that supercharger ads a good smach up the bum if u know what i mean lol

Mate it's talk like that which will get you into trouble all over again, hurrrh, hurrrh, haaah!

ReekieVR - yeah got to admit it did bite me a few times but I was always lucky to catch it or control it but good damm did it get the heart going ;) i still remember going along at 40 in thrid planting my foot until i hit 65 the rear wheels didnt grip and this was in a straight line :D

Chris - I know mate its a family car :( but i need something pratical or could have kept that nasty vento of mine lol what u prefer lol

John - U know me and my great choices of words lol ;) by the way ive already been to mcd's lol and ive got a S3, 330 bmw, scVR6 vento and some jap turbo thing under my belt lol ;)