Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Modifications

Those aluminium mechano style byplane spoilers and all of the above!!

Just walk up to the offender and ask to borrow it to do your ironing on.

Or a picnic :lol:

Those aluminium mechano style byplane spoilers and all of the above!!

Just walk up to the offender and ask to borrow it to do your ironing on.

Or a picnic :lol:

I call them "to$$er tables"!

-Anything that looks like it has ram-raided Halfords, a loud of stuff fallen onto it and then driven off!

-Rediculously large alloys and standard suspension

-Lexus lights not on a Lexus

-Sunstripes, especially if they have the make or model of the car on them. Like I didn't know!

-Oversize exhausts on engines that don't warrant it

-Bonnet scoops

Oh and why oh why do "they" think that more than one pair of 6x9's (or smaller) on the back shelf is cool? I remember seeing a 306 when I used to work at a car audio shop in Shrewsbury with no less than 5 pairs of speakers on the rear shelf. Must of cost the bloke a couple of hundred quid, which would have been much better spent on a good set of components! Laugh, yes I did and told the bloke too!! He though it was great, the poor deluded lad!

Those seatbelts that are like harnesses get right on my wick;"look at my fast car,it goes so fast I need a gay harness like the ones off the WRC".

Eyebrow spoiler-what the hell is the point?

over-slammed Corrados and ridiculously fat(phat?)18'' alloys.

Any rear light cluster that isn't all red or OEM.Their purpose is to make the Corrado look more modern,when it only serves to make it look even older than it is.

As much as the above annoys me it is of course excusable with the kids.

Bonnet bra's look really sh!t to me, I'd take stone chips over one of those anyday of the week.

(also dislike pretty much everything already mentioned)

Bonnet bra's look really sh!t to me,

must admit i'm not a fan either, people don't want chips so their car looks bad, but they happy to drive around with a bin bag strapped across it :lol:

I used to work at a car audio shop in Shrewsbury with no less than 5 pairs of speakers on the rear shelf. Must of cost the bloke a couple of hundred quid, which would have been much better spent on a good set of components! Laugh, yes I did and told the bloke too!! He though it was great, the poor deluded lad!

SMC car audio in shrewsbury by any chance?

LOL....I thought someone would pick me up on some 'decoration' I've done to mine and forgotten about :lol:

That kind of thing is alright, and the red tail films, as they're not ruining the car's original identity..... that pink thing on the previous page is hideous decoration....imo!

But I suppose it's all subjective.... I like to 'feel' where my money's gone, so 90% of it goes on performance related mods ;-)

SMC car audio in shrewsbury by any chance?

Gold star for coolrado ! :lol:

Althought they are now back to the original name of In-car Systems, doing a selection of other stuff like Speedlines, Bilstein, Cobra, Eibach to name but a few!!

LOL....I thought someone would pick me up on some 'decoration' I've done to mine and forgotten about :lol:

That kind of thing is alright, and the red tail films, as they're not ruining the car's original identity..... that pink thing on the previous page is hideous decoration....imo!

But I suppose it's all subjective.... I like to 'feel' where my money's gone, so 90% of it goes on performance related mods ;-)

:D I agree, a world of difference between a body kit and red tinted tail lights. OEM mods are cool 8)

I know what you mean about performance mods. Thats why I always say when I get a new car that alloys will be high on my list and I spend £££ on the engine instead and the car always has the same alloys!

that pink thing on the previous page is hideous decoration....imo!

Agreed, but it's not a bad colour :lol:

ANY modification WHATSOEVER on an car with less than 200BHP.

why waste your money, it's slow.

:lol:

ANY modification WHATSOEVER on an car with less than 200BHP.

why waste your money, it's slow.

Thats why god created the 1.8T and VR6 engine swap

lol. I like this thread...

Perhaps car modification should be made illegal until you pass a taste/aptitude test.

Some of the sh!t that's floating around on the roads these days has got to be bloody dangerous.

lol. I like this thread...

Perhaps car modification should be made illegal until you pass a taste/aptitude test.

Some of the sh!t that's floating around on the roads these days has got to be bloody dangerous.

yeah some of these wings and bodykits with the sharp edges, often wonder how they get through an MOT

Yeah, but be careful what you ask for otherwise we'll end up with a stupid system like they've got in Germany where you can't modify anything what so ever!