Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

high winds = high price

God thats a crying shame :( Sounded like some really nice, cherished cars under those covers, now all wrecked.

What a shocker :(

How gutted are they! That's a real shame :(

Wonder if there is any insurance on them in that building? I would guess not?? I would hope for the owners sake there is though.

It is rotten luck.

Insurance loss adjusters (if involved) may be reluctant to pay out, as original state of ancient building does not look as if it was in great, well-maintained condition. (Not wishing to be negative - only commenting on what happens from my experience of working with weather related losses. Be sure you guys bear this in mind when thinking about your own treasured possessions in this era of climate change paranoia.)

Gota agree with craigowl here,imo the building didnt look the strongest or safest of garages anyway,em no wasnt a garage,a BARN!

Sorry but if i had cars like tht worth a fortune i'd be storing them under better built property, nevertheless they prob thought it was good enough for them at the time and i do feel for them,specially the cossie! :(

moral:

don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially if you have a crap basket :lol:

i'd feel so sick if that happened to me, really angry at god too, as its him that makes the weather apparantely :roll:

That's a sad state of affairs isn't it... - reminds me of that car transporter that got hit by a freight train in US last year, full of Porsche 356s and KGs.

looks like he was possibly running a storage business and probably not got insurance to cover; could be wrong and he may have full insurance based on full inspection and report which would cover it. Shame. Nice to see the tractor unscathed.

Reminds me of Cayman a few years back; 350z :(

cayman%2009a_thumb.jpg

Never been a fan of Fords, they're a bit too chavtastic for me, but you don't wanna see that. No insurance claim will ever make up for destroying those rare cars.

Whilst I am not a huge fan of the Fords it is always a shame to see people who really look after their cars suffer like this.