Sign in to follow this  
tug

Stainless steel exhaust

I'm looking to get a stainless steel exhaust system for my 1.8 16V Corrado.

Everyone I've spoken to so far has said they can do a system from the back of the first silencer box, but I'd rather get rid of it!

Would I be able to put a downpipe from a Mk2 Golf GTI on & then get an off-the-shelf system to fit from there back?

Are there any major differences between Corrado & Golf exhausts apart from the downpipes?

Only other option would be to put the Golf downpipe on & then get a system custom-made...

Help! :lol:

Tug, i can supply you a system as you require in stainless from the cast manifold back. This would be a Milltek system incorporating my Custom built front pipes. I have currently on order with Milltek a number of these systems due to arrive at the end of the month. Interested?

i got a full downpipe back stainless steel exhaust custom made by free-flow in bathgate for £200, i supplied the backbox but your talking bout 30-40 quid for a backbox and he will suit the noise/talipipe design to your own preferance.

his workmanship is superb i cant fault him and his systems come with a lifetime garauntee.

ill try and get a few pics of it when i get the car on a ramp.

Tug, i can supply you a system as you require in stainless from the cast manifold back. This would be a Milltek system incorporating my Custom built front pipes. I have currently on order with Milltek a number of these systems due to arrive at the end of the month. Interested?

Could be! :D

How much would the system cost?

Tug, details as requested on their way to you. All other enquiries for Milltek systems, custom built large bore front pipes, and Cat-Bypass pipes are welcome. Thank you for all orders received to date.