Sign in to follow this  
marcus

Possible to run 312 discs with 16" wheels?

Sorry to hijack thread, im doing this conversion to mine at the minute & was wondering which car to use the 312mm disk from? (Tried S3 disk but wouldnt fit)

Sorry to hijack thread, im doing this conversion to mine at the minute & was wondering which car to use the 312mm disk from? (Tried S3 disk but wouldnt fit)

Mates doing the conv on his MK3 VR, bought Audi TT 312 discs & cailpers...

Really? I thought S3s were 5x100, same fit as a C?

I've got 312mm currently have 17" wheels but would like to fit 16" design 90's... anyone know of this setup being used by anyone?

KAROLIZyou cant fit anything bigger on 4 stud hubs than 280mm g60 discs but u can change caliper to the tt ones or you have to go twin pots. or 4 pots

Really? I thought S3s were 5x100, same fit as a C?

They are, 100%, I own both and wheels would be interchangeable if my C didn't have 15"ers. I'm planning to buy a set of 17s to use as summer wheels on the C, winter on the S3 and get whichever of the three sets refurbed as needed!