Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

C. Will's Corrado - NEW PHOTOS

Hi mate,

I bought a house with a garage and a double driveway in Woodford Green :lol:

The VR6 is there, but I havent moved in yet, work being done at the house etc.

Nice one mate, I move a year ago to a place with a drive way and garage, apart from I can't get the C in as it's full of crap!!

how's the C doing?

Ah, cool, a garage/driveway is always a priority when choosing a place, I'm sure you'd agree :lol:

My VR6 is as it was, nothing changed on it, except the ABS light is now on all the time. Must get it VAG-Com'd

I don't think I've seen yours since you've had it painted, I'm sure I'll bump into you at a show or something :)

What do you guys think to my mates 1978 Aston Martin, totally amazing and the paint job was flawless!!! :shock: :shock:

upload.jpg[/attachment:26zle1h5]

How much do I want that car?!! That has to be on my top 5 cars to own. Can't see it happen this happening this side of 30 :sad:

Hi Will..............

Lovely Rado m8.....where do u get your paint work done? Did you have a full glass out repaint?

Im lookin for a good paint shop for my vr!!! :D

Thanks........ :salute:

Hi Will..............

Lovely Rado m8.....where do u get your paint work done? Did you have a full glass out repaint?

Im lookin for a good paint shop for my vr!!! :D

Thanks........ :salute:

My paint work is done in North London by BX motors, ask for a guy called Brian. He was does great work.

Looks like a good location with lots of light...

Open and Empty at night then???

I found a quiet corner, must have been around 6:30, it was packed when I arrived. Pretty good light, or maybe the camera is better than I thought.

car looks amazing! is very annoying for the rest of us that black is the only car you can get away with colour matched rims on! :(

are you a member of the royal family by the way or do you just manage to blag no numberplates? :)

Royalty didn't you know...

... plate is either below bumper or in window. I removed it for the photos as it looks so much better without. Look closely and you'l see my 15 month old daughter in the back. She wasn't that happy about the impromptu shoot. :D :D

Needs 16's Chris.. :norty:

Good to see ya last night, your C on those green 928 rims looked crazy. BJV did an amazing job on them. I'm in two minds about 16'sor 17's, I'll get saving and see how I feel when the cash is ready.