Sign in to follow this  
spuduk_99

computer modified corrado

see i'm not sure about golf lights on corrados i really like the originals and i like the bmw versions even the mk4 lights but ultimately i prefer the originals with a good fitting eyebrow spoiler, but thats just my humble opinion.....

looks ok. i like the single round headlights on mk1 and mk2 golfs/jettas...however the corrado isn't round. its sharp and angular. the original euro lights are the best option for a classy tasteful corrado IMO.

cheers mr vr6 for cleaning that up! lol

it would maybe look better slammed on some 15" or 16" bbs's for some proper euro style, but i'm not that good with paintbrush. just wanted to see what people thought. i wonder if the lights and grille would fit (in reality) on a corrado... :?

I'm sure it's been done before. On the old CCGB site there was a pic of such a modification. Wether it was real or a photochop is another story. Anyone else remember seeing it?

i wonder what those rims are...

they were made by a company called nothelle "very rare now i would imagine"

Is anyone interested in that conversion because I started doing one last Saturday based on the Hella twin headlight conversion for the Mk3 Golf I will put some pics on when Ive sussed it if anyones interested that is

Is anyone interested in that conversion because I started doing one last Saturday based on the Hella twin headlight conversion for the Mk3 Golf I will put some pics on when Ive sussed it if anyones interested that is

don't do it!!!......there was one for sale in an earlier issue of the sprinter this year that had the MK3 twin headlight conversion fitted....made it look like a tatra

its not a golf, its not a bimmer.

its a corrado. much nicer/rarer than golfs/bimmers... so why take a step down? :)