Sign in to follow this  
Tifun

Tifun's SLC (U.S. spec)

I figure I might as well join in on the gallery since changes are coming so that I can track the progres as well as others.

So far it's a mild H&R drop, Borbet BS 15's, 90mm lip, CAI, Carputer. I have tons of extra parts sitting and waiting for my custom touches, but I am waiting for the weather to break. i.e. spring before I start doing alot of the plans....I hate winter so enjoy these few shots plus one of my street :)

car22-1.jpg

car222-1.jpg

car2-1.jpg

CRW_9230-1.jpg

-Keith

Thanks for the compliments. Here is a short list of what in in store.

1. different wheels

2. Molding 7" touchscreen into lower portion of center dash

3. Two tone headliner-black top, everything else grey

4. Either boost this engine (12v 2.8 ), or if I can get it to work a 2.0 FSI with DSG swap, or trade this for a 24v swap then boost that(it depend how much down time it's going to have and if I think I can make the DSG work :p so far Yes, I think I can lol)

5. Smooth the extra front bumper I have

6. Take off door rubs

7. Tail light work

8. Headlight work(HID???? Not 100% on it yet. I already have a complete HID setup, I just need to decided how I want to go about it)

Well that about covers the big plans, things change though like the wind, so nothing is final until it is completed. Most everything I will fabricate my self, including any turbo kit related items, all the way down to the Intake and exhaust manifold. We'll see how things work out.

-Keith

Canon Rebel DSLR, I didn't even break out the XTi for those lol. I was messing around with the WB and I kind of messed the shots up, but they aren't to horrible. They were taken in RAW format, so I suppose I could go adjust everything to make it look right.

Canon Rebel DSLR

Oooo I love my Canon Corporate Hat!

For those wondering - A Canon Rebel DSLR is the Canon 300D (not sure if also the 350D?) SLR camera in the UK

Canon Rebel DSLR, I didn't even break out the XTi for those lol. I was messing around with the WB and I kind of messed the shots up, but they aren't to horrible. They were taken in RAW format, so I suppose I could go adjust everything to make it look right.

im saving for one of those. really need to get some decent pics of mine.

Thanks. Here is a better shot of the street in B&W same spot, just no traffic. There's a little bit of clipping going on, but eh, it's good enough I suppose.

-Keith

2222.jpg

Stan 24v, I can do that. I might try it in my next HDR picture...Although the snow is long gone already. I may try it anyway as I haven't really tried to do any since fall....here is an example of my HDR work, it's my Jetta.

4c0age8.jpg