Sign in to follow this  
Jonny_L

Buyers that don't turn up

:mad: :mad: :mad:

How annoying is this. I've been trying to sell my Rover for 3-4 weeks now, first person who actually wanted to come and look at it has done a no show, made me wait in all morning, no calls, nothing. Just rude.

Selling cars is a big fat pain in the backside, if it's not cardata constantly trying to rob me blind, it's people asking dumb questions or not showing up!

Why not just call and say "sorry, I've changed my mind". It's not like I'm gonna start shouting or crying down the phone, and it saves a lot of hassle.

Rant over.

I can't stand things like that mate, you've made sure the cars all clean etc and stood there waiting for him to arrive with the anticipation that you might have sold the car for him to not even bother turning up, what a git!. Lets hope he's bought a right lemon instead!

I hear you!!

I was actually phoned up and threatened, and told there were bailiffs outside my house, when i was rude to somebody at the cardata.

Ive also had alot of people emailing me, and then i never hear back from them!!

Im not trying to "hmmm, maybe, or maybe not sell my car". If your interested, then come this way. If your not, then f*** off!

Don't you hate it when you spend hours on the phone to them asking you questions but really they have no intention of turning up :mad:

DON'T WASTE MY TIME

People who phone up and offer you about £1,000 less than the car is worth, who tell you that you've overpriced it, etc and haven't even been to see it! Its like sorry mate, but SOD OFF!

And when they ring you asking "has the car got this...?"

"has the car got that...?" Read the fricking advert you idiot! It's all in there!!!

Or when they say they'll ring back to arrange a viewing... then you get no phone call to say sorry i can't make it... grr!!! :mad:

Took me three months to sell my mint condition golf!!!

It's all worth it in the end when you've got lots of money or a new car though!

People who phone up and offer you about £1,000 less than the car is worth, who tell you that you've overpriced it, etc and haven't even been to see it! Its like sorry mate, but SOD OFF!

Forgot about those ones, I had a guy calling up offering £3000. I reminded him it's up for £3900, and I'm prepared to haggle but not that much. He never said it's overpriced, but I told him it's 100% definately the cheapest of it's sort in the thames valley auto trader.

I can't stand that. I'm all for a bit of dealing, hence putting ONO on the ad, but why haggle before you've even seen the car! I agreed £3600 with him, but he never called back. You know otherwise he'll arrive and "oh, that looks like a scratch to me (magnifying glass out), knock off £100", or "oh, I wanted a red one, knock off £1000". Some people, eh.

I originally planned to try and P/x it for an alfa 156 as a daily, which would've been straight forward enough, but now the C's working, I just want the cash so I can get sky HD, and tuck some money away for a PS3! :lol:

I hear you!!

I was actually phoned up and threatened, and told there were bailiffs outside my house, when i was rude to somebody at the cardata.

Ive also had alot of people emailing me, and then i never hear back from them!!

Im not trying to "hmmm, maybe, or maybe not sell my car". If your interested, then come this way. If your not, then f*** off!

I was going to post a reply to that but can be assed

at the end of the day your getting to sell your car for free here.