Sign in to follow this  
dom

body panels

Looking for some advice i know quicky1980 as posted is problem with full respray problem mine is only the one panel .

body shop had bonnet 3 week phoned to say finally ready to pick up saturday been to another body shop closer to were i live as i need some other parts spraying up the owner as got proper oven showed me his work spot on .asked were he worked before and that then he told me a story how a guy he used to work with was a s+++ sprayer opend is own body shop much to my horror its the same shop were my bonnet as been sprayed just worried the bonnet will be worse than when i took it in what rights if any if not happy?? :(

sorry about the english guys its a dyslecsicx thing

it,s called bodyshop uk just off wheatly hall road if you know donny you will know were abouts it is

the other guy is at bawtry station road near butts if you know were that is .

when i went to get bonnet had a look at the work he had done asked him about something just went off one so ,figured better to lose the bonnet than pay for a second rate job only to have it all redone again :cry: