Sign in to follow this  
wafers

New Corrado

Its a looks like a hybrid between a bora at the front end and a corrado-ish at the back. Dont know what to think of it tbh, i cant make my mind up whether it looks right.

Yeah - been round the block a few times that pic. I don't think it looks that bad. I'm of the opinion that there shouldn't be a NEW Corrado - wonder if it would increase the price of ours though?

Thought the corrado/bora mix retained some of the aggressive lines of the original Corrado

Id have to agree with that.

The red one here looks cool... As for the roadster im liking that ALOT!

I wonder what people would think if veedub released this as the new C?

That joint has been out so long it's now dated.

A while ago I thought that it would be the dogs' conkers if VW brought out a new Corrado.Now,my thinking has changed completely(unless they start putting the exact same models into production-as if).They aren't capable.1988+ is a lifetime away,VW couldn't produce a stylish car if their lives depended on it.Everything's too safe with the fat Golfs at the mo'.

Enjoy your Corrados,VW would rather reprise inferior models;Jetta,Scirocco,Bora.

VW would rather reprise inferior models;Jetta,Scirocco,Bora

Careful, matey :lol: There are die-hard Rocco-fanatics on here, and last but not least, the C was intended as the Mk3 Rocco, so you're driving one, too :-)

But I agree, I personally don't have high hopes for anything exciting from VW anymore, now that the management is totaly changed, and I believe VW's cars are no longer to clash with Audi, Porsche et al, who all belong to the same group, but under severe control now of both Porsche (shares, Wiedeking), and Audi (Winterkorn heading VW).

Tempest

VW would rather reprise inferior models;Jetta,Scirocco,Bora

Careful, matey :lol: There are die-hard Rocco-fanatics on here, and last but not least, the C was intended as the Mk3 Rocco, so you're driving one, too :-)

But I agree, I personally don't have high hopes for anything exciting from VW anymore, now that the management is totaly changed, and I believe VW's cars are no longer to clash with Audi, Porsche et al, who all belong to the same group, but under severe control now of both Porsche (shares, Wiedeking), and Audi (Winterkorn heading VW).

Tempest

Looking at it,my post reads harshly.I'm a fan of all three models quoted-but in earlier guises.Being the inveterate Corradisti that I am,I'm sure you'll forgive me my preferance 8).