Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Rossy

New mats and peddle rubber

Just picked upp a genuine set of VW corrado mats with corrdao written on them for just under £50 from the main stealers !!! so chuffed. Will fit and take some picks on Tuesday when I get the car home.

Also got an accelerator peddle rubber for her. Cool as !

M

Just picked upp a genuine set of VW corrado mats with corrdao written on them for just under £50 from the main stealers !!! so chuffed. Will fit and take some picks on Tuesday when I get the car home.

Also got an accelerator peddle rubber for her. Cool as !

M

I'd be putting them back if I were you. :)

I've got these in my car mate - the Corrado script on the matts - gets dirty very quickly! And print isn't too substantial - so bear that in mind.

I hear what your saying about the script could come off quite quickly or get dirty. I was happy to find them though because Justmatz usually cost £60 plus for the same quality.

sorry to tell you this but i bought a set of genuine mats complete with the corrado logo on for.................

£34..... and that inc delivery

sorry :roll:

will 2, Where did you get them from? That's a good price. are there more from where they came from?

belive it or not i found them on ebay, was well chuffed when not many were bidding on them, i have seen others on there but not the genuine ones

I recently got Justmatz to make up a set with the Storm logo on delivered for £55. They are really good quality, and would definately recommend them

Yeah, the edges and logo can be in a variety of colours. They give all the options on the website:

http://www.justmatz.co.uk/products_price_list.html#

The blue isn't quite as bright as shown in the picture but still lighter than I was hoping for. Storm logo is spot on tho.

They will also make up any logo you want, just email them a pic and they will give you a price. This was a non standard logo but didn't cost any extra

Where'd u get your accelerator rubber from? Went to the dealer, they only sell the pedal as one piece - £47!

Cheers,

Andy

I got one on Ebay for a fiver.

Had the matts in for a few months - they do look great but Corrado print takes a battering even if you're careful. Script won't stay white for long.

Got mine from those nice chaps at GPC in Luton for £3 when they had a few in stock. Probably more expensive now if they still have them.

M