Sign in to follow this  
MarkGolf

VR6 manifold question

73_1_b.JPG

I just bought a manifold similar to the above one.. I have a 94 Corrado lump and wondering (bit late now) if my throttlebody will fit ok..

I don't know if the above manifold was for another variation of fitment like the different between eary and late VR's blah blah

cheers

lol, I know what it is, just trying to get in there quickly

It is a euro spec Passat 2.9 OBD 1 manifold isn't it.........................

I've already got about three in different state of bling which should be for sale soon, They can be mirror polished, chromed, gold (chrome) plated, painted etc

P.M if your interested, all performance dub inlets and rocker covers outright or exchange.

I dind't buy that one, I bought a chrome one from germany and the guy said it came from a Corrado VR6 so I assume its got the same features as the Corrado one I just sold in terms of being 'high flow' when compared to the Golf items and that it will fit my standard corrado T/B!!

It bloody better! lol

I paid £260 for my chrome one inc shipping and sold my standard polished one for £210!!!

REASSUREEE MEEEEE

So I'm in the U.S. How much would someone be interested in parting with an OBDI 2.9L Intake Manifold shipped? :)

In what finish, standard, chrome,polished etc, and what style UK or Euro (With fitted oil cap surround like above).

DAZ

[quote name="MarkGolf"

I paid £260 for my chrome one inc shipping and sold my standard polished one for £210!!!

REASSUREEE MEEEEE[/quote]

Ouch!! I paid about £100 for mine from Germany. It was even polished.

[quote name="MarkGolf"

Was that £100 inc postage? for a euro spec manifold? that is quite good if it was.

[quote name="MarkGolf"

Was that £100 inc postage? for a euro spec manifold? that is quite good if it was.

indeed, I dont recall postage being that much. Price was so good, I bought an enlarged throttle body from him after. Your car is incredible for what it cost btw!