Sign in to follow this  
Deluk

I think? I love my C.....

Apologies, I was getting you mixed up with Mr Beige :lol:

:lol:

Mrs B has in fact gone off the idea now, but said that she would prefer to have one good Corrado, rather than two mediocre ones :lol:

Mrs B has in fact gone off the idea now, but said that she would prefer to have one good Corrado, rather than two mediocre ones :lol:

VR time then!!! ;) 8)

VR time then!!! ;) 8)[/quote:2ae9a]

I just watched the Top Gear with hamster driving the corrado vr6 and i have come over all emotional! :lol: i havent watched it since getting my C and watching it again now i just want to go outside and give my car a BIG cuddle ... actually i think i might just do that! :lol:

I LOVE MY CORRADO!!

Random i know but i just had to share it!

I just had to join in and share the love - I've only had my C for just over 5 days now and (apart from the fuel bill) I dunno what I'd do without my little BatDevil :oops:

Ive had mine 2 months now, averaging about 20mpg so wearing 2 nice foot holes next to my favourite petrol pump.

The car is fantastic tho, i wouldnt have had it but my bro bought her and was going to break her for the engine/charger to go in his Caddy.... a nice idea but the car is toooo good to break so i saved it from being ebayed in peices :-)

Bojmobile, Dark burgundy pearl...have you seen many other around? I havent seen 1 yet.

sam

Greetings fello wiltshirelite

Is there any local get togethers in the area??????

Had my baby a week saturday and can't stop smiling

I love her more than toast

More than Toast? Christ. thats a lotta love.

Im still buying mine the ocasional present when Im feeling flush.

She got a new gearknob and some lights for the footwells this month. then she nearly got me very busted for speeding. Its a rocky relationship, but well worth it.

Bojmobile, Dark burgundy pearl...have you seen many other around? I havent seen 1 yet.

sam

Sam,

I've not got my DBP Valver anymore but when I had it I hardly saw another one like it but have seen a fair few of them now including VR6s - it's my favourite Corrado colour though and wish I'd bagged myself a Dark Burgundy VR. Love how it can look black, purple sometimes red. Great colour.

wish I'd bagged myself a Dark Burgundy VR. Love how it can look black, purple sometimes red. Great colour.

i agree, when its clean it looks the dogs blx. It almost looks like metallic black over metallic red.

I LOVE my Rado!!!

I love my C. Her name is Lucille (honestly; not my idea though!!! :oops: ). Suppose I really do love Lucy then! (well done Louie Lungbubble for the reference!)

My little punto used to get me from St Albans to Newcastle for about £30. I went up this weekend and it cost £52! for the journey up :shock: Must... slow...down.

I love her so much that I'm getting quotes for sorting out the bodywork and am going to buy her some new shoes (T1-Rs). I also bought the old girl her jewellery back (a shiny new VR6 badge. I'm sure that there should be one on the back but there isn't).

Okay... must stop sounding like a freak :nuts:

I've already replied to this thread, but i'll reply again.

I love my C. I dont ever want to see it. Its a daily at the moment, but if i ever find myself needing another car i'll use it as a good weather/summer car, because i dont ever wanna get rid, feckin love the thing!