Sign in to follow this  
ben16v

gumball 2007 now with pics!!!

phew just got back to north wales

quality day out got loads of piccies

the A1 car was so loud then the enzo was next fav

heres a few

I was EXTREMELY annoyed I couldn't make it today as I had to bloody work :( Looks like an awesome day out and half of those cars I absolutely love - I want that Zonda!!

I'm going to try and make it to London on the 5th May when they come back :)

LisaK, defo get there for the return the noise was amazing, veyron was just too quiet though

lots of burn action from the boys/girls

the fella driving a slr was next to me in thge shop and he spent £120 just on stickers to throw out of the window!!!! different life or what

these FCKING RICH NANCY BOY WORK SHY TOSSERS have cost me 3 points on me licence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure you didnt cost yourself three points? maybe you could write and ask them to pay your fine! :lol:

Yes I know it was my own fault but peeeed off anyway

got to see the Veyron going past later which was pretty cool and my all time favorite car an F40 !!!!

Yeah, it was one of those opportunities you can't miss. Westwood was cool. I think he sounds like an @rse on the radio but I guess it's all an act. He was very accomodating in person and grateful for the marshall's efforts. There are loads of photos on flickr if you search for "gumball".

Good pics, but can I just ask, who's Max, and why does his XJ220 look like a Lambo with addidas stripes? :)

:oops: yes, some hasty labelling there! max something is the guy that started it and his jag was done out in the same adidas stripes but i hadn't realised that so were 80% of the other cars! changed!

me+2 (Large).JPG

can't say i blame you stood next to those two

and to be fair to the GF she took the photo and didnt mind me pretending to take pics of all the girls for my `mates` :lol:

Good pics, but can I just ask, who's Max, and why does his XJ220 look like a Lambo with addidas stripes? :)

:oops: yes, some hasty labelling there! max something is the guy that started it and his jag was done out in the same adidas stripes but i hadn't realised that so were 80% of the other cars! changed!

Cheers mate, at least you got the point of my post :roll: