Sign in to follow this  
Balti Pie

Does anyone know this car??

No, but it looks like a bleedin' beautiful example. I'd say it's worth every bit of the 'Buy It Now' price based on what I can see.

I thought valvers came with 12 gallon tanks?

Nope its an early/late thing.

Post facelift all cars came with the larger 70 litre or 15 gallon tanks.

As for the mileage no reason it is not genuine, my 89 G plate valver has only done 86k and I know its genuine.

Nice motor, still has the OE mudflaps on, even if the Corrado badges have come off. Shame the interior is grey it shows the marks even in those pics.

Looks pretty well looked after but the pics of the boot and interior give it away that isnt always that clean, too much crap on the sills etc.

Fuse box cover appears to be missing too :?

Looks like a solid car for the money though.

It's 13 years old this year and the bad points are a sticking sunroof and tatty gaitor, I'd want to see the car before I buy, I doubt that's all that is bad.

This person is trying to sell a car, there isn't much info on it, no mileage, mot or tax not to mention anything else.

The mileage is on one of the Pics, 99K.

I've asked him quite a few questions about the car. This was on ebay about a week or so ago, so I've asked him why it didn't sell also.

The mileage is on one of the Pics, 99K.

Ok fair enough but you wouldn't rely on a pic alone to tell the story.

Right, Just found the original ebay sale and it didn't meet it's reserve. Went for £1745. He also confirmed that it had FSH on that auction.

Not a massive fan of the wheels, Not knowing much at all about Corrado's, and alloy wheels. Would the speedline's (I think) that I keep seeing, fit straight on? Also like the BBS and RH wheels? wheels. Would these fit?

Also, I would definately go and see it, just trying to find out if it's worth the trip.

The speedlines come on the vr6 mate so wont fit as they are 5 studs and the 16v are 4 stud. You can change wheels any time though to your personal taste and they aint bad looking to drive around on for a while until you get some.

BBS and RH wheels are aftermarkets so you could get ones to fit easily. There are quite a few guys with BBS's on 16v and G60's on the forum.

I think it looks nice and neat example but if you can go and see it then its best to because pictures dont show everything.

Thanks for the info. Never knew the BBS & RH's were aftermarket. Do the BBS fit straight on? What alloys came on Valvers as standard??

I agree, the wheels look ok, but I wouldn't keep them.

The G60's came with BBS rims standard and they have the same fitment as the valvers so you could quite easily put some of them on.

Thanks for the info. Never knew the BBS & RH's were aftermarket. Do the BBS fit straight on? What alloys came on Valvers as standard??

I agree, the wheels look ok, but I wouldn't keep them.

Not striclty true.

Some BBS rims were offered as an upgrade item on early cars, BBS RM's were available as were BBS RJ's.

Even later cars had the Brands Hatch wheels as an option with BBS RA 442 listed as a genuine aftermarket part.