Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Mudflaps on a corrado

think most people have taken them off, due to lowering, im still running them on my MK3 VR which is really low, and scrape on everything! but could be quite a good buy if they are still available....

i just noticed a lot of stone chips in the arches and want something to protect them while going to and from work

I did have a set on my valver but they fell off on one side so I took the other ones off.

I will be sticking them back on as the rear arches have suffered a bit.

You can't get new ones for the C from VAG anymore but they do come up on ebay now and again, should also have a Corrado badge that you stick on the mudflap.

Pretty sure you can get them- they fit a couple of other models too. You can't get the badges though.

I bought some 3-4 years ago, and put the small rear chrome VR6 badges on them instead of the Corrado ones- looked pretty good imho :)

I have the rear ones on my rado i just bought but the front ones had caused the wings to rust due to some monkey not fitting them properly!! :mad:

You can have my rear ones if ya like they r just guna go in the bin?!

if they are the quantum ones they dont fit very well as they are just a universal type that also fits the passat and they have a tendancy to fall off and scratch the body where they clamp on, the proper vw ones are curved and moulded to fit the body and look quite good, cannon do a very similar design that fit very well but they are not listed to fit the corrado the ones they do list for it dont fit very well either.

let cazza have them as i'm not too desperate, just thinking ahead to after i have the slight rust sorted

thanks very much anyway

they were made by Quantum for VW and they are there naffest fitting flap i've every seen, however, they do come off without ripping you car to pieces. i lost one within days of having them on my C. i sold them on ebay after that.