Sign in to follow this  
Paulr1980

Nuerburgring trip in July 07

Myself and my mates are doing a ring run in July (6th I believe) for four days...

Is anyone else interested in coming along...? You will need to sort out your own crossing and accomodation as we've all booked now but you'd be welcome to convoy with us etc..

Ta

Paul

I'll be there at some point around then, but I'll be coming from the south-east of europe, and I'll be on a motorbike, can't wait 8) .

I'll keep an eye out for you though, might come and say hello.

If anyone is considering doing this, the only thing I can say is "DO IT" - the Nurburgring was everything I hoped it would be and more. Try and get up there on a quiet week night evening though.. the track is MUCH quieter and more enjoyable :)

Also call in at the Ring on the way down to Italy - worth going just for the museum, the awesome model shop at the petrol station near the entrance to the new circuit and to soak up the atmosphere

There's still a poll running on what to do on one day during the trip to the Club Roadstar event in the Netherlands (see relevant thread in the Events section) in May this year. The Ring is one option :-)

So far, quite a few form the SciroccoRegister are joining :-)

Tempest

I was thinking of going this summer too, although i dont have a rado (yet) i should do in the next few months !!

ill speak to some mates and if any other guys from the forum and driving from scotland your welcome to give me a shout